Community post

Discussion

Is it my time or is it not?

So I am 12 dpo in 30 mins will be 13dpo. I am praying to the mighty Lord that this is my cycle he decides to bless me and my fiancé with a I'll be happy with either boy or girl. tell tale sign for af coming is spotting.. Been ttc since January 2019. so this is my 8th cycle ttc #2

So 5dpo sharp quick pain, mood: happy
6dpo tender breast mood: happy
7dpo Gas dull cramps, tender breast/ diarrhea (diarrhea normally closer to af) mood: happy
8dpo heartburn, nausea, gas and felt dizzy mood: happy
9dpo diarrhea, back aches and tender breast mood : happy
10 dpo fatigued, headache, tender breast, bloating, gas, dull cramps, and a vivid dream of 3 + pregnancy test mood: happy
11 dpo tender breast and diarrhea (again ugh), cried a little during a movie(unusual) cm is watery(normally dry or sticky) vivid dream of 3 bfp on repeat mood: happy
12 dpo backaches(horrible) tender breast, diarrhea, ooh a new symptom round ligament pain. cm is ewcm (praying it leads to bfp)

so yea that's me up till today but to every one

UPDATE   13 dpo I had a vivid dream about my teeth being loose and it fell out.
14 dpo temp went up and no spotting heartburn still throat started hurting.
15dpo heartburn nasuea bfp

God Bless

2 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

When do you typically get your period? on 14dpo? Crossing my fingers for you!

4 years ago

I get her on 15 dpo I normally spot on 14 dpo

God Bless

4 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo