Community post

Question

15 dpo No AF No Full Positive Test

Has any one ever gone more than 15 dpo with a very very very faint positive? Like almost not there. I took a digital test it said Not pregnant but on the other test there was a very faint line (pic attached) and I’m already 2 days late. I should have started Saturday and still not a drop. What do y’all think? Only symptom I have really have had is that I been waking up in the night to pee and normally I sleep all the way through.m and I’m exhausted.

user submitted image

UPDATE   -POSITIVE-
Had blood test done this morning and dr said it’s positive!! ????

@BSauce

12 Answers • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 12 Answers | Last Page

These tests look like they could be a positive or an evap, since they’re not that thick. Especially because they’ve been taken out of the test case. Have you taken a pink dye test? They are less prone to evaps.

4 years ago

@Diane36
I am 3 days past when I was supposed to start. No bleeding what so ever but still get a negative on the test. I am going to try again in the morning. But every pregnancy before I got a positive before my missed period. So I think it’s weird I’m past and still getting a negative. The only pregnancy symptom I really notice is that I’ve been getting up in the night to pee were as when I’m not pregnant I can wait until I wake up in the mornings.

@BSauce

4 years ago • Post starter

Still a negative test this morning and still no period ????????‍??

@BSauce

Could you have ovulated later then normal this cycle? Thus you still don't have your period?

4 years ago

I would assume that’s the case but I’m just so confused because I start every 28 days like clock work and I’m getting frustrated because every digital test says not pregnant so I think maybe I don’t have enough hcg yet but I’m also thinking I’m 4 days late now and still no positive? I’m like ok body either say I’m pregnant or start my period! Geez! I hate not knowing and I’m really trying to not stress myself. I’ve called the doctor and waiting on a call back to see if they will do a blood test. I pray I’m pregnant after losing two babies this year it’s been devastating and I just keep praying for a child with my husband. I have two already with my previous husband (7 and 5) and I want nothing more than to give my current husband a child. The dr has done test and says I lack folic acid because my body doesn’t absorb it so I have been on pills to help that since May. My body should have enough built up by now to sustain a pregnancy.

@BSauce

-POSITIVE-
Had blood test done this morning and dr said it’s positive!! ????

@BSauce

Congratulations! This is so exciting!

4 years ago

I’m super excited lost a baby back in February at 19 weeks and then another at 9 weeks right after so I’m believing 3rd times a charm!!!

@BSauce

congratulations!!!! if you feel the two lines were coming through on the cheap pee stick ones. you should then buy a first response one. with me, i was 4 days late on my period taking the cheap pee test strips and it came up super faint, almost couldn't see it. then i took a first response test the next morning and it was beaming two pink lines lol i got my BFP and now 5wks 4d pregnant.

4 years ago

I had done a blood test on Sept the 6th and it came back negative so I assumed I wasn’t but yesterday had some symptoms so I decided to try again and go all of those positives and the blood test today positive so I’m super excited

@BSauce

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo