Community post

Question

Ovulation pain?

Y’all i got peak ovulation on cb today..we dtd this morning and went about our day..I suddenly around 8:30pm felt sharp pain on my left abdomen..i still have it even though its much tolerable rn but it feels like gas pain but its just around belly button and left abdomen and i have tons of clear cm..could this be ovulation pain?!or just gas pain??

User image

6 Answers • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by likes)

1 - 6 of 6 Answers

There is no way to know without a scan. It could also be a cyst. Are you taking clomid or any other?

4 years ago

I took letrozole from cd3-7 not taking anything now except metformin and prenatals

User image

4 years ago • Post starter

But my pain has significantly reduced

User image

I would say that if the pain has reduced and you don't have gas now, then it was ovulation. I always felt pain when I ovulate if I take meds. I would keep bedding for a couple of days anyway. Baby dust!!!!

4 years ago

Thank you so much..makes me feel hopeful but also i dont wanna have my hopes high,,i have pcos and it was my first cycle with letrozole to bring me to ovulation and i got positive yesterday morning it was peak and getting pain and cm at night it does sound like ovulation..anyways to all who are ttc

User image

????????

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo