Community post

Question

How long after baby did you get your period?

Judt curious how long after baby did it take for you to get a period?
I pump and breastfeed...would that affect it?

8 Answers • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 8 of 8 Answers

In my case it came 3 months after I reduced the breastfeeding with both babies.

4 years ago

I'm 6.5 months pp. We're still breast feeding and pumping and my period has yet to return. My DD eats a lot during the night and I know the frequency of feedings and pumping has a lot to do with keeping you from ovulating. I'm interested in what other Mamas say here so I'll be following along.

4 years ago

Mine took a year to return. I breast fed till my DS was 3 years old.

4 years ago

I'm 5 mo pp with #3 and my cycle hasn't returned yet. With my older kiddos it returned once I stopped breastfeeding, but this is the longest I have been able to BF so I thought it might return by now?!

<a href=

4 years ago

All my children were breast fed.
AF returned 7 weeks after #1 (BF till 19 months, fell pregnant with #2 while still BF)
10 weeks after #2 (BF till 15 months)
I got almost 4 months off after #3 (still BF, has just turned 2. Fell pregnant recently still feeding, but MC)

<a href=

4 years ago • Edited

I got mine back at 4 mos pp, but baby and I had a rough start to breastfeeding and we supplemented Now I'm almost 9 mos pp, and I've only had 2 periods in 5 months, 50 days apart, but baby is nursing so much better now. I don't think I'll be ovulating or having regular periods for a while till she eats more solid food and slows down nursing.

4 years ago

9/10 months after #1 and 16 mo after #2. Both were breastfed and AF returned when I was down to only 3-4 feedings a day which took longer with my youngest because he was still waking up to nurse 3 times a night until he was 16 months old.

4 years ago

DD is taking formula and breast and shes eating every 4hrs sometimes 3....pending on the night before. A nurse told me to wake her thorugh the night to fed every 2-3 hrs. However she eates 4.5oz at a time. She also sleeps at one stretch 5hrs, she is 6weeks almost 7. Is that okay?

4 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo