Community post

Question

Could it be my bfp???

Hi all.i have a 26day cycle and I'm always regular.i had my normal af which lasted the normal 4 days.i ovulated on the right day also. At 5 dpo I started to bleed.i thought it might of been implantation bleed but I bled alot and was just like a normal af which lasted 4 days. I tested the next 2 days after and was bfn! I tested this morning and wasnt sure if I saw a line so I tested again tonight and the line was there at the 3 min mark. Do you think this could be my bfp or is it an evap line. Also if it was my bfp why the bleed for 4 days at 5dpo. The line is pink in person just not showing on pic.

user submitted image

1 Answer • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by likes)

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

This looks positive! with both of my daughters I had weird spotting around 4-5 dpo. With my first it stopped, with my second, it continued for over a week. My OB said implantation bleeding, even though it was a little early for it. Or maybe my O date was off. Good luck when you test again!!

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo