Community post

Question

Ovulation put before positive OPK on Fertility Friend??

Hi everyone. First post here and hoping someone can help!. I have a question about ovulation that’s been really confusing for me the last couple days!!
I use Fertility Friend for charting temps (only my second cycle doing so) and I had EWCM for about 4 days from cd48-51 (I have pcos and really long cycles). I only tested with an OPK on cd50 and 51, which were both positive (cd50 test line being darker than control line). Due to my temps being a bit up and down, FF has now marked my ovulation as happening before my positive OPK on cd49.... is that even possible? FF also changed its mind twice about when I ov’d, first saying it was on cd49, then moved it to cd51 when my temp rose significantly then brought it back to cd49 when I had a temp dip this morning.... I’m very confused! Anyone had anything similar? Please help! Sorry if the post is confusing to read xx

0 Answers • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo