Community post

Discussion

1day late but only 7 dpo test neg this am?

OK so I'm TTC and according to this website and all the correct info I'm 1day late but if I ovulated when this says I. Ovulated then I'm only 7 dpo today n a early detection prego test says neg and ive been stressed out lately but my boobs have been sore for days and had major head burn the other day n my back was killing me also but I think sadly its normal pains except the boobs hurting part either way the stress can cause AF to b late but I'm hoping I'm prego but test saying neg has me feel in like this cycle won't b the lucky one like I hoped but I don't think I would even show positive on a test if the ovulation date the site is calculating it won't show until the first of next month which I find odd but at the same time when I had conceived in Jan Feb this year I didnt get a positive on that pregnancy till a week or so after my cycle was due n got negative the week of AF up until awhile afterward but it was also a missed misscarraige so maybe its still possible idk what to think I'm highly discouraged right now n don't know if it just not showin yet or if AF just taking her time coming

1 Reply • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

You probably ovulated later than it says

God Bless

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo