Community post

Question

Letrozole cycle#1

Hey y’all im back! I went to the fertility clinic and they confirmed my pcos and recommended me letrozole to help ovulate..its my first cycle..i never had smiley face of any kind on cb ovulation tests.today is my cd12 and i have gotten two flashing smiley faces since yesterday! Which is great..i was just wondering how long till i get the static/solid smiley face? Any idea? Anyone had success with letrozole coneiving? posting a pic since i cant post video but its the flashing smiley not static

user submitted image

User image

2 Answers • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

Hi there and congrats on your first smiley face! Mine usually lasts anywhere from 2-4 days until it goes solid and i also have PCOS. Make sure you test twice a day because you can easily miss the surge if you only test once a day. Also check CM and CP because those are very strong secondary signs. Good luck! (p.s. i did letrozole one cycle and didn't get a BFP, but the next cycle was unmedicated and got a BFP!!)

4 years ago

Congratulations on ur bfp..and thank you for suggestions

User image

4 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo