Community post

Journal

Can’t believe I’m writing this...

View Full Post

Hi Ladies! I’ve been on here for a long time. It’s wonderful to see new BFPs and check in on friends from this crazy journey. Anyway, more info is on my CTP and CMP profiles. I’m still 4-5 days away from AF, so I don’t know where this is going, but today I got my BFP. I was on the pill, but I started my last pack a little late due to a change in our insurance. Didn’t think much of it—we just moved halfway across the country with our 26 month old and 13 month old daughters (both preemies, scary pregnancies, but we’re ok). Anyway, we want #3, but we’re house-hunting and all of that. We DTD a bunch, and I felt like I was having O symptoms over a week ago. But I thought maybe it’s just the pill side effects. Apparently not. LMP was July 26, I used to O late before going on the pill. Last night my breasts were hurting like crazy. I’d just bought a new bra that fit perfectly when I got it, but my boobs were bulging out of the top. So I got out the stash of tests (POAS addict, paranoid so I keep them around). Nothing last night, but this morning a super faint line on OSOM and a slightly darker one this afternoon.

I’m just praying that what’s meant to be will be. I wasn’t going to tell my husband, but I did. He’s upset and said he hopes I get my period ???? It’s not ideal timing, but I believe God has a plan. If I lose this one or have a sticky bean it’s out of my hands. I’m happy and will just try to enjoy this. Will post pics for records in my gallery/compare different brands. But yep it seems I’m back! Not quite ready to make a new profile on CMP since it’s early.

I wish all you ladies so much luck that you get your precious little ones. Scuba, I’m so stalking your next cycle.

user submitted image

13 Comments • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 13 of 13 Comments

Thanks, Jenn! Yeah. I still want to punch him. He says he needs time to process it. He can process all he wants, but I just got a call from the doctor confirming the pregnancy. So for now this bean is here and hopefully sticking around!

4 years ago • Post starter

That’s awesome news

4 years ago

Thanks! Lots of baby dust to you

4 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo