Community post

Journal

Can’t believe I’m writing this...

Hi Ladies! I’ve been on here for a long time. It’s wonderful to see new BFPs and check in on friends from this crazy journey. Anyway, more info is on my CTP and CMP profiles. I’m still 4-5 days away from AF, so I don’t know where this is going, but today I got my BFP. I was on the pill, but I started my last pack a little late due to a change in our insurance. Didn’t think much of it—we just moved halfway across the country with our 26 month old and 13 month old daughters (both preemies, scary pregnancies, but we’re ok). Anyway, we want #3, but we’re house-hunting and all of that. We DTD a bunch, and I felt like I was having O symptoms over a week ago. But I thought maybe it’s just the pill side effects. Apparently not. LMP was July 26, I used to O late before going on the pill. Last night my breasts were hurting like crazy. I’d just bought a new bra that fit perfectly when I got it, but my boobs were bulging out of the top. So I got out the stash of tests (POAS addict, paranoid so I keep them around). Nothing last night, but this morning a super faint line on OSOM and a slightly darker one this afternoon.

I’m just praying that what’s meant to be will be. I wasn’t going to tell my husband, but I did. He’s upset and said he hopes I get my period ???? It’s not ideal timing, but I believe God has a plan. If I lose this one or have a sticky bean it’s out of my hands. I’m happy and will just try to enjoy this. Will post pics for records in my gallery/compare different brands. But yep it seems I’m back! Not quite ready to make a new profile on CMP since it’s early.

I wish all you ladies so much luck that you get your precious little ones. Scuba, I’m so stalking your next cycle.

user submitted image

13 Comments • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Comments (sorted by hugs)

1 - 10 of 13 Comments | Last Page

Thanks! Lots of baby dust to you

4 years ago • Post starter

Geezer, what your husband said was a little harsh. I might have punched him. Lol I have known people that have gotten pregnant after a tubal. To me, if pregnancy happens when one is trying to prevent, then there is a reason and that little soul is just destined to be here.

Mill

4 years ago

Thanks, mill, I totally agree. I wanted to punch him for sure. We talked later and he said it will just take time for him to process it.

I hope this little sticky beans stays around!

4 years ago

Thanks, flamingogirl :) I’ve decided to be excited and what happens happens

Sonata - I think that is the perfect way to be!

4 years ago

Congratulations! Regardless of what ur husband had to say (although maybe he could've kept that to himself), I think it's great news. Stay positive about it all, things have a way of working themselves out. U'll have a healthy baby and find a home that's perfect for u! Right now, baby and mommy's health is top priority...so lose the stress!!! And tell hubs to back off with the comments.

4 years ago

Aaaaaahhhh! Sandy! Great to hear from you. I hope you’re enjoying your new little boy and all the snuggles. I got the OSOMs and thought of you lol Yup most sensitive test. I appreciate your positive vibes. I told hubs that it’s cruel to wish for anyone to lose a pregnancy. He’s at least apologized for saying that, but I’m over here with like 20 positive tests, so I made my first OB appointment for around 8 weeks (Sept 24, also hubs birthday). I told him he can come or he can stay home lol just wanting to soak all the baby love in. I can use all the good wishes I can get

Wow, congratulations! New life should always be good news, I’m happy for you! Prayers for a Much love to you

4 years ago

Thank you so much Angela18! It’s so good to hear from you ladies again. I’m all about celebrating life, new life. I feel so much better from your comment, ladies!

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo