Community post

Question

HCG Test Confusion

Hi All,

I have mild PCOS. I monitored my ovulation using OPK (ovulation predictor kit) and bd based on that. I ovulated around 03 Aug. Based on same I should have got AF (Aunt Flo - menstruation/period) yesterday which I don't get. So I tested today early morning as got a faint line. It was darker in the morning than in the pic. I got a blood HCG Test done and the result was 6.8
What does it mean?

user submitted image

TTC #1

6 Answers • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Answers

Hi! I believe this puts you in the grey area, where it’s too high to conclude that you’re NOT pregnant. Now it will be a waiting game to see if those tests go darker over the next few days!

User image

4 years ago

Thank you so replying.
I guess I have no option but to wait !!!

TTC #1

4 years ago • Post starter

Unfortunately, yes! My guess is there’s something going on.

User image

4 years ago

Also I have this really increased bowel movements like 4 to 5 times a day from last 3 days which has never been the case before. Anyone with similar situation?

TTC #1

Will be getting the beta HCG Test done today. Hoping to get increase in HCG levels.

Also I had a lot of watery clear discharge today. Not sure if this is good or bad!!!!

TTC #1

Ok so finally it was a CP (chemical pregnancy).

TTC #1

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo