Community post

Question

Miscarried at 6 weeks and need some insight.

I found out I was pregnant a couple weeks ago. I had some bleeding at the very beginning, so my Dr started monitoring my hcg levels. They were increasing at 1st, but then started to decline. They never got above 100, so obviously pregnancy was non viable. My question is when will I start bleeding? Last beta was today and it was only 3. Shouldn't something be happening by now or should I expect it closer to time my real period would come? All my Dr said was to expect a heavy period soon, but the waiting is killing me and I just want it over with.

6 Answers • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Answers

Firstly, I want to say Im so sorry for your loss.
With levels that low your body should have realised and started to bleed. If you don't in the next few days, you need to to go back to your dr. A missed miscarriage happens when the baby stops growing but the body doesn't realise it, in which case you will need medical assistance to get things moving along.

<a href=

4 years ago

I finally started bleeding this morning. I'm sad, but relieved that I can move on. Thank you so much for replying.

4 years ago • Post starter

I'm sorry for.ur loss I went through a missed misscarraige in march n my body wouldn't realize it at all so it was really hard but unwill get through it and I'm ptayin for u n if u need any support or just wanna talk hit me up I hope u feel better ooln

4 years ago

I'm sorry for.ur loss I went through a missed misscarraige in march n my body wouldn't realize it at all so it was really hard but u wiill get through it and I'm praying for u n if u need any support or just wanna talk hit me up I hope u feel better n

4 years ago

Thank you Desiree1991

4 years ago • Post starter

Uw if u need someone to talk to hut me up I had a lots of depression after mine and understand what ur going through good luck n I'll keep u n my prayers

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo