Community post

Question

Bleeding after sex

So last month 14 days in my cycle I started to bleed after sex RED. Not a lot, but enough to startle me. I read an article and it said not to worry if it's only 1 occasion. But now today it's the same thing. Bleed red after sex on cd 14 give or take. I noticed I started cramping today. Idk.. I'm 32 and so much has changed over the last 2 years. My husband and I are not trying to have anymore kids. We have not used any means of contraception for 3 years now after my last son and nothing has happened. I worried about cancer and menopause. I'm going to make an appointment soon but to ease my mind just wanted to see what this may sound like. Any advise would be nice! Thank you!

2 Answers • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by hugs)

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

Anyone?...

4 years ago • Post starter

Hi Vinsin. Did you get any answers? Sometimes your lining can get too thick or you can have some irritation on your cervix that isn’t cancer. I had some bleeding same time once and nothing came of it. Good luck and hugs.

:

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo