Community post

Question

Possibly chemical?

Hey ladies so I’m thinking I’m having a chemical.. super bummed right now but looking for some insight from ladies who have had chemicals before. Line progressions would be helpful etc. I took my first test at 13 dpo in the afternoon and it was a faint positive, I then took another that same night and it was the same thing. I took one on 14 dpo in the afternoon and same thing faint positive. I took one this morning at 15 dpo and it was even fainter then the rest with fmu..

user submitted image

6 Answers • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Answers

Hi there. I have had a chemical. I tested 3 days before AF was due and got a faint positive, i tested each day after that and the line didn't get any darker. The day after AF was due, my temp dropped and i started bleeding even tho i was still getting faint positives. So, unfortunately to know for sure you need to wait to see if AF starts. Just keep testing the same time every day and try to be consistent with how long you hold before you test. Some beans are just slow HCG risers and I hope that is the case for you! Good luck!!!

4 years ago

Thank you for the reply! It seems my evening tests are showing darker lines than my morning ones do not too sure what To think at this point. I think I’m going to take a break from testing for now and test in a few days because I’m driving myself crazy lol

4 years ago • Post starter

I have heard some people get darker lines in the evening. Good luck and keep us posted!

4 years ago

I’m hoping that’s the case! And I will for sure!

Update.. it was a chemical, Stark negative test this morning and started bleeding

I'm sorry

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo