Community post

Question

I looked for answers now I'm turning to you

Ok so I bloat every month been that way forever about two days after I ovulate till af starts, even last month i bloated, looked like i was 3 months pregnant, now I am 6 days till af and no bloat at all,I looked for info but I could only find why we bloat nothing about not bloating.please help is this a good thing...

UPDATE   0 days till af Bbs tender but not all that much.. gassy both burping and the other gas lol.. still not bloated.. it does bloat a small amount after I eat then deflates by the am .and had light headaches last two days

6 Answers • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by informative)

1 - 6 of 6 Answers

It could be a good thing! Anything out of the normal for your typical cycle could be a sign that things are different this time around. When TTC I paid close attention to everything and it truly was the cycle where my body did different things that I turned out to be pregnant.

4 years ago

I have multiple fibroids. And I bloat in the last 10 days like crazy. But this month I’m 4 days late for AF and still badly bloated with cramps. I can’t figure out what’s wrong

For you hormonal change maybe causing the bloating

4 years ago

I'm NOT bloating.. just bbs are sore right at this moment.. and gas cramps

4 years ago • Post starter

look at your diet, might be food allergies
are you eating too much wheat or dairy ?

4 years ago

I have ibs so cant eat bread and I'm lactose intolerant.. and right now all I have is very sore bbs....

4 years ago • Post starter

Have you tested yet or are you waiting for your missed period?

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo