Community post

Question

Yeast infection

Anyone know if I can take anything for a yeast infection? Is canesten okay to take or should I see my doctor for a prescription?

4 Answers • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

Sorry to hear that I think you should go see your doctor to be on the safe side

4 years ago

If you are pregnant they will prescribe you a cream that is known to be safe during pregnancy. This is what I did last summer while pregnant.

4 years ago

My doctor with my last pregnancy told me there is no point of getting rid of a yeast infection while pregnant cause they just come back.

4 years ago

I have recurrent yeast infections and my Dr. treated me during pregnancy. If you don't treat it can spread or cause secondary infections from swelling and irritation. It is true that pregnant women are more susceptible to yeast infections but I don't see why you wouldn't treat it just because it might come back in a month or two. I would have been miserable for 7 months if not treated and swelled up so much I wouldn't have been able to walk.

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo