Community post

Information

Can someone please do something

The pop up ads are interfering with the inputting of data into my calendar, if it isn't removed then I will remove myself

7 Comments • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Comments (sorted by laughs)

1 - 7 of 7 Comments

I agree with you. It's what makes the site free. Try closing the ad and see if that helps.

User image[/url]

4 years ago

I have tried it just pops back up 5 secounds later, they can at least change the ad they can put it in a banner that doesnt freeze everything.

4 years ago • Post starter

This is why I don't use the site on my mobile device. The computer version doesn't freeze when the adds come up. Have you tired contacting the person who runs the site. Maybe they have a more friendly mobile version in the works.

4 years ago

I have I'm waiting for a response

To prove your point, it has taken me 5 attempts to write this comment as the full page advert has blocked me from viewing anything and I've had to go back and then return to go into your post over and over. I cant close it, I cant 'scroll to return to content' I just have to quit whatever page I'm on when accessing via mobile.
I get advertising to pay the bills but ffs, when it stops the functionality of the site then it's not appropriate advertising and another advert needs to be swapped in.

4 years ago

Totally agree...

That is why I had decided to just use a computers

God Bless

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo