Community post

Journal

Implantation?

CD 27-28 spottting average cycle 32-33 days most occuring is 35-36 days. Thought af was early testing in a few days.

God Bless

7 Comments • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 7 of 7 Comments

Usually implantation bleeding occurs 6 to 12 days after ovulationso I guess do u know when u ovulated

4 years ago

I don't know honestly. But I've been regular with 35-36 days.

God Bless

4 years ago • Post starter

The math works out that it could be implantation bleeding. If you're cycle is 35 days long minus a typical luteal phase of 14 days that puts your ovulation around 35-14 = CD 21. Then around 27-28 days you could be around 6-7 dpo. If you go with your shorter cycles of 32-33 days spotting around CD 27-28 is still in the implantation window. If you don't have a period by CD 35 you should definitely test! Good luck

4 years ago

Thanks flamingoggirl13 I took a test was negative then I decided to take my temp it was low. so I guess it was just a really weird period for me

God Bless

Maybe? Have you tried using OPKs so you know when you actually ovulate? That takes the guessing about when AF will arrive out of the picture. If you took your temperature right when you woke up then I would trust it. Mine always got low right before AF as well.

4 years ago

Yea I was tracking bbt and opks the month before last cycle I just felt to stressed to track so I didn't im tracking this cycle

God Bless

It's just another cycle this time I know when I ovulated

God Bless

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo