Community post

Discussion

BFP OR INDENT LINE?? PLEASE HELP

Hi girls, mummy's and mummy's to be please help. I had a misscarge about 5 weeks ago now but been trying to conceive ever since I stopped bleeding which was about 1 week after my mc. I got what I think was impantation bleeding last week on the 25th and it was brown pinky discharge stuff but then it got a little heavier like dark brown for 3 days after. I remember having this with my last IB. I have been having cramps, nausea, backache (bad) dizziness and just generally feeling unwell and tired! I done a few tests this week after the suspected IB but this morning done a fret, first response early test, but dont know if it's too early to tell as I definitely feel pregnant! There is definitely something there and I can for sure see the pinkness of the line but it's so hard to make out! I took it to a chemist to ask the lady in there and she said it is probably a neg as there is only 1 dark line. She wouldn't have none of it. But I for sure feel and think I'm pregnant. Please can someone help me out. Do you think it is an indent line or could be a BFP! THANKS LADIES. MUCH APPRECIATRD X

user submitted image

13 Replies • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 13 Replies | Last Page

I think I see something but that pic is super fuzzy, sorry!

User image

4 years ago

Heres an invert I took. What do you think of that one?

user submitted image

4 years ago • Post starter

Another

user submitted image

I never really trust something if you have to invert to see it. The last pic is much better and I do see a faint line.

User image

4 years ago

Thank you!!! I could see the pink line pretty much straight away. But heard all bad things from the frer tests. Fingers crossed anyways! Thanks for taking a look x

I’ve seen lots of faint lines on FRERs lately... but only when I’ve been pregnant (had two chemicals and now 5w2d) if it’s pink and comes up within timeframe, then test again in 24-48 hours.

User image

4 years ago

I know what u mean lol. But just found an older test I done I think yesterday with a clearer line on but dont know whether that is an indent. At 1st I thought omg the line has appeared and I heard if a line appears even a few hours later or even a few days later than that's a BFP! BUT I DONT HAVE A CLUE LOL X

user submitted image

i don’t see a line sorry

TTC #2

4 years ago

That's ok. I see it lol more in person though.

I definitely see it! I hope it's your BFP! XX

4 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo