Discussion

April/May 2020 TTC

Morning/Afternoon/Evening Ladies!!

Hi lol...

You're one month closer to your bfp yay !! Hopefully this is it

341 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

1 - 10 of 341 Replies | Last Page

I'm pregnant guys!! did a 4 hour hold and it came up positive I can't believe it that first response was correct. i'm literally so happy that I could cry

user submitted image

God Bless

4 years ago

Hi there, this is my first time posting to a forum like this, however I’ve been reading for a while. I’m on CD21 and average a 25 day cycle. I didn’t track ovulation this month. On CD8 I had a lipiodol hycosy to exclude tubal blockages and increase chance of falling pregnant before resorting to IVF. I have no fertility issues aside from low AMH and I am 39. My husband has low motility and morphology.

Fingers crossed for us all.

TTC #2

4 years ago

Aw Agatch.. This must be so nerve racking for you! I really hope you can find something to keep you calm! Sending prayers that everything is gonna be ok!

User image

4 years ago

@emma thank you! That gives me hope. I hope you and number 9 are doing fine!

4 years ago

@mistique I see it!! xx

User image

4 years ago

@shay spotting during the TWW can be common. From everything I've read, it's just as common in BFN cycles as BFP so I wouldn't rely on it as an indicator. I get it every once in a while. That could mean that you O'd though so that's a good thing!

@mistique I don't see it yet, but I'm terrible at spotting the faint ones!

4 years ago

It's official ladies...I took the bottom two tests this morning! Although I will probably keep testing...I'm still so worried that something will go wrong! But seeing the word "pregnant" flash up on the screen has definitely helped it feel more real! Feeling so so grateful right now

Sending love and hugs to all of you, I hope desperately that you all get your BFP's soon, you deserve it so much!!

user submitted image

4 years ago

@burkette
@mistique I do see the line too!!
@agatch, 6 months sound also too much for me but I don't know about any similar case..
@alex, sending you big hugs and positive energy for your husband and you. You are a good team! Have you practiced mindfulness?It helps me a lot to manage my emotions and uncontrolled thoughts.

I hope time speeds up for all in TWW and more BFP are announced soon!

AFM waiting for O that should be in the following days! I am recovered from my neck pain but it took several days and visiting a physiotherapist to recover!! Have all a great day!

User image

4 years ago

@gamer implantation dips are kind of like implantation bleeding, everyone thinks they're way more common than they are and it's usually just spotting or in this case an estrogen surge. Most women experience a secondary surge of estrogen 5 to 6 days after O which causes a temp drop. I would say that's most likely what you're seeing since 6dpo is the absolute earliest implantation can occur and it often occurs later than that. That doesn't mean you are out though! Best of luck and welcome!

4 years ago

@gamer Not every post will get a reply, especially if you don't write something that really warrants one. It's give and take too. Ask other women questions or comment on what they wrote so people can get to know you (and you get to know them) and you'll get more interaction.

4 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo