Community post

Question

Late ovulation?

I'm 22 days past what I believe was my ovulation date (I'm not using opks just checking mucus) my periods are bang on time monthly, I'm now 5 days overdue and have had pregnancy symptoms (nausea, needing to pee relentlessly, headache, gas) the past few days. Now I thought my period was starting Tuesday night as I had a very very small about it pale pink jelly like blood and nothing since?! I had a very very faint line pop up instantly on a Sainsbury's blue dye test yesterday afternoon but I'm wondering if it was a colour run. I used the second test this morning hoping for a stronger colour line but the damn thing didn't develop a line in either box until much later than recommend !! Bloods done yesterday but they won't be back until Monday next week ????

I'm basically going out of my mind worrying now ! Could I have ovulated late? Had anyone had a positive test much later than expected ??

user submitted image

UPDATE   Turns out I'm pregnant !! Drs called and confirmed this morning ????

Ended up as a chemical, bleeding started the next day

5 Answers • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

Ha! I thought so too! I read this and was going to reply but fell asleep, sorry. Congratulations!! I ovulated about 2-3 days late this cycle, and I’ve heard of people’s o dates being all over the shop. How exciting! When are you due?

User image

4 years ago

I'll be due April 2020, still trying to take it all in !

4 years ago • Post starter

You’re most welcome to join us on the April 2020 babies thread once you’re ready!

User image

4 years ago

Yes TwinMama join us! Congratulations!

4 years ago

Ah fab I'll join xxx

4 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo