Community post

Journal

CD 29 - No AF

CD 29, approx 16dpo and ! Going to pee on a stick in the morning had left ovary area pain/pinching about 8-9ish days passed approx ovulation, it was a pretty intense pinch that woke me up in the middle of the night while camping but immediately seemed to subside. dull cramping all this last week, bbs seem swollen and tender nips, cervix still sitting higher and fairly soft. If tomorrow morning brings a it will be pretty crazy! We weren't planning on ttc till maybe next year but I'm really hoping for !

3 Comments • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Comments

Update..??

4 years ago

These sound like the same symptoms I had when I got pregnant with my first last June!

4 years ago

UPDATE - maybe a super super faint positive? Hubby says it's all in my head, uploaded image on this site this morning and got one other set of eyes that thinks maybe? Really really hoping! Just went and got my tests!

4 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo