Community post

Discussion

TTC #1, First Cycle

Hi all! I know there's a million posts like this but I'm a little scared to join them just because I feel like I'm a little inexperienced here lol. Just wanted to chat with women who are trying for their first! Maybe we can learn a little something from each other along the way
This is the first cycle we are trying and I'm currently on the dreaded two week wait, at 4 dpo.
I'm so excited to chat with anyone who is interested!

5 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

Hey girl!!
I am currently trying for our first little one too!!! We have been trying for just over a year though. I am technically late for my period but my cycles aren’t very regular. Took a test and think I see something. But I am just trying to wait it out right now. Not testing again until Sunday!!
Good luck!!

User image

4 years ago

Hey @ShayGosney! Thank you! And I hope that the test is positive for you on Sunday

4 years ago • Post starter

Welcome E-squiggle and good luck on your TTC journey! It's a wild ride but we are all here to support you!

4 years ago

@e-squiggle. I am trying for my first going on 13 cycles and I am 4dpo as well. I took clomid this cycle. I really hope your journey is brief and not this long. It's a great place to be.

@Shay, hey I really hope this is it for you. I know we have been in this for a long time and we both deserve it.

User image

4 years ago

@lissa645 thank you so much! I'm looking forward to the journey. Really helps to have you ladies to talk to

@bugttc thank you Looks like we'll be finding out together lol. Fingers crossed we all get the bfp we're hoping for!
On another note, I've been seeing it frequently and I'm just wondering, what is clomid lol

4 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo