Community post

Question

Progression opinions please!

View Full Post

After two chemicals I’m cautiously optimistic. I have had 1.5 days of light cramping and weird pully-stretchy sensations, which I didn’t get with the others, so I’ll take that as a positive sign that this little chap is having a housewarming party and burrowing in.
How is my progression looking, please? I’m gonna be freaked out til I give birth, probably
Second child in the making.

user submitted image

User image

54 Answers • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 54 Answers | Last Page

Blood draw today and results tomorrow. I think I was just going to keep driving myself nuts if I didn’t get tests

User image

4 years ago • Post starter

Fingers crossed for a nice high number tomorrow!!!

4 years ago

Aww hell, brown tinged cm this morning.

User image

OH NO!!!!

4 years ago

Aww no how you feeling? Have your tests got lighter? Xx

4 years ago

Tests not lighter at all. I did have same discharge with my girl and she’s currently “not sharing” at childcare.
Just this time I’m not hopeful. Something is making my babies not stick!

User image

The discharge seems pretty much non existent now. I’ve got tomorrow off so going to spend the day in pjs on the couch.

user submitted image

User image

Hahaha bless your little girl, brown isn't always bad like you say anyway, test looks darker! Let us know when you get your blood results, keeping everything crossed xxx

4 years ago

Thanks so much

Test line is pretty close in depth to the control line. Test results in 25.5 hours... eee!

User image

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo