Community post

Question

Progression opinions please!

After two chemicals I’m cautiously optimistic. I have had 1.5 days of light cramping and weird pully-stretchy sensations, which I didn’t get with the others, so I’ll take that as a positive sign that this little chap is having a housewarming party and burrowing in.
How is my progression looking, please? I’m gonna be freaked out til I give birth, probably
Second child in the making.

user submitted image

User image

54 Answers • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by hugs)

1 - 10 of 54 Answers | Last Page

Thanks Rose... I find it impossible not to test early because the symptoms hit me like a truck every time. Four months trying, and this is the third time out of four I got pregnant, and the first two didn’t stick so the crappy odds make me worry.
I’m feeling a bit doubtful still because I’m quite crampy

User image

4 years ago • Post starter

Thanks Crams... I’m now feeling like I’m freaking out needlessly... I just always thought progression should be quite dramatic? Here’s my full line-up hehe

user submitted image

User image

Looks like great progression to me. It's usually gradual. If you think about it, doubling time is 2 days at the fastest and if you start with hcg of 8 (or some other low number since you're most likely starting at 0) then after four days, you could only be at 32.

4 years ago

This should make a little more sense... I got rid of the 4:40pm one. I’m thinking so far so good!

user submitted image

User image

You can see progression. Doubling time is 48 hours usually, some drs will even say 60% is acceptable. Stalking for betas????????

4 years ago

Excellent progression! Between 10dpo and 12dpo is great and really it should be measured every 48 hours, I think every thing is going as it should xx

4 years ago

Here’s today’s one :)

user submitted image

User image

The discharge seems pretty much non existent now. I’ve got tomorrow off so going to spend the day in pjs on the couch.

user submitted image

User image

Thanks so much

Test line is pretty close in depth to the control line. Test results in 25.5 hours... eee!

User image

I’m so happy

User image

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo