Community post

Discussion

In Need of a 2WW Buddy - April Babies

I start my 2ww on Saturday but I'm trying to get a jump start on having a group of ladies to journey the 2WW, discuss potential symptoms, type of cycle(no meds or meds, BDing or donor and etc.) The potential of having an April or very early May baby. Heck let's even journey down the discussions of the seasons of maternity clothes. I even want to hear what baby names you have picked out. What kind of delivery do you have planned (home birth, hospital and etc.)Have you used a mid-wife or doula before? I know we are not preggers right now but will be soon regardless of the day or month so why not discuss the thoughts we keep to ourselves and start speaking these babies into existence!!!!!!!!!

155 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

1 - 10 of 155 Replies | Last Page

Hey I am 1 dpo and will join you. TTC #1 for 13 months. Started Clomid this cycle and I O earlier than I normally do. So. I am excited to see what happens.

User image

4 years ago

I’m 8dpo and will also join!!

1st month TTC #4!
No meds etc. Only tracking with OPKs.
Very excited ????????

Do you have any preemptive birth plans?

I’m planning a home water birth (with midwives - standard practice in UK)
3rd was also a home water birth and was totally amazing <3!

GL x

user submitted image

User image

4 years ago

Oh and I took a break after 2 failed attempts(which at the time I was stressed and in different space and don't think I was truly ready) Now I'm in a great place and 120% ready and committed to the process so this is the first time trying again this year. I had the HSG test done and everything looks great, my tubes are not blocked.

4 years ago • Post starter

@Alice's.how exciting. Water birth good luck I hope your first cycle is it for you.

@mommy, such an interesting awesome story.

I am 35 years old been wanting kids since I was 5. Just hasnt happen. I never used protected due to having a latex allergy and no BC for most of my life. Small bouts. Was married in 2011 and tried for a year no luck. Then I started TTCing june 2018.

Not sure about birthing plans except I cant have an epideral. I will be using esstential oils though.

Girl name is picked out. Emily Lynn
Boy name having trouble with bc. The fiance wants to use Johnny but I dont care for it. However it's his grandfathers name. So I said it could be a middle name. But finding a name that goes with it is hard. Suggestions???

I would love twins that way I can have my two kids. The finance says one but I have always wanted more than one.

User image

4 years ago

Hi! I guess I should join in as well.
I'm 25 y.o. mom for a 3 year old. Currently on my fourth cycle actively TTC baby #2.

I think I'm dpo3 now. Didn't get a positive from OPK. Line was getting stronger, but never showed positive result before getting faint again. I think I just missed the peak as it probably happened later the day I got the strogest line. Idk. Just hoping it isn't anovulatory cycle again.

I apologize beforehand as my english might be a little off from time to time. Not my first language. Decided to join here to stay as anonymous as possible because of my job I do at drug rehab facility. Hence not joining this type of site in my country.

I'm glad to be able to share this journey with you

4 years ago

@Bug I love the names, I'm still not sure which names b/c my guy wants to incorporate his best friend that passed away into the girl name if a girl name so that changes things. I would love to know more about these essential oils???

@Mira welcome! what country do you live in if you are able to share?

@mira, welcome. I have meet a lot of ladies from all over the world on here.

@lissa. For my girl, Lynn was my best friends middle name and why I choose it. She past away in 2006.

User image

4 years ago

@Mommy Thank you! I'm quite unconfident revealing my exact country but it's in northern europe.

@bug Thank you! I've thought that there may be other international ladies here. At least this is one of the sites popping up when googling. I'm obsessed with the calculators they have here. About names; I'm all about giving names after our loved ones. Name Lynn and story behind is just
My son has two middle names after his great grandfathers. Took a while to find a first name that fit them. If we ever have a girl it's going to be rather tough to name her. With two middle names after her great grandmothers and all. I think we're going to have another boy though. If we succeed conceiving.

4 years ago

@mira Two middle names would be tough. Yes, I love names with stories. My name came from a neighbor for my first name and middle name was after my moms best friend.

User image

4 years ago

@bug I love the background behind the names. how many DPO are you?
@Mira why do you think you will have another boy
Okay ladies I went in for my sonogram CD12 and I have a big follicle 26mm and 2 little ones trialing at 13mm, I was given my trigger shot. I go in tomorrow morning for the IUI and start my progesterone on Monday and I have a blood test on 8/12 to find if I'm preggers

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo