Community post

Discussion

In Need of a 2WW Buddy - April Babies

I start my 2ww on Saturday but I'm trying to get a jump start on having a group of ladies to journey the 2WW, discuss potential symptoms, type of cycle(no meds or meds, BDing or donor and etc.) The potential of having an April or very early May baby. Heck let's even journey down the discussions of the seasons of maternity clothes. I even want to hear what baby names you have picked out. What kind of delivery do you have planned (home birth, hospital and etc.)Have you used a mid-wife or doula before? I know we are not preggers right now but will be soon regardless of the day or month so why not discuss the thoughts we keep to ourselves and start speaking these babies into existence!!!!!!!!!

155 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

1 - 10 of 155 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies, i’m on CD23 and usually have a 25/26 day cycle. Sore bbs for 8 days which is my only unusual symptom. I had a lipiodol hycosy on CD8 so fingers crossed it has worked.

TTC #2

4 years ago

GM ladies! How is everyone day going? I know we are al on different cycle days/DPO but support and just discussing our stories is what keeps everyone's spirit positive and to keep TTC that angel.

AFM 11DPO not testing again until Saturday. Symptoms: sore nipples and slight cramping on the left side and acne break out but this is all probably related to the progesterone.

4 years ago • Post starter

@monie I love your positive attitude!! great inspiration!!!

GM ladies!! So today was baby's 1st day of 2nd grade...she looked so adorable and is growing up so fast.her birthday is next week....party time!!!!

AFM I started today so I will go in tomorrow for my ultra sound and should start my shots over the weekend.

Happy Thursday ladies!!!

Hi @Stephykatt, I am also 4 or 5 DPO and I know how you feel. I keep trying to convince myself to test but I know there is no way it would show anything. Also, I noticed you are in San Antonio! I am just down the road in Corpus Christi. Baby dust!

4 years ago

Hello @Minip13 give it a few more day to build up your hgc then test again

4 years ago

Hi ladies!!! I'm TTC baby #1! This is cycle #5 for me TTC, and I really hope this month is our month!

I'm currently 2dpo. The dreaded 2ww is where i'm at!!! Hopefully they go quickly.

I'm trying to be patient, I know it'll happen in God's timing :) for all of us

4 years ago

@Stephykatt Thank you I went this morning and got my blood work done so I guess I'll see in a few days ???? but so far I've only got BFN I know I'm super early tho just being impatient lol How are you doing and I'm crossing my fingers for your BFP Baby dusttttttt ???

4 years ago

@mini I had ice cream and cookies in support with you over the weekend

@Mommy I am 12dpo. I tested this morning and negative. I was upset for a little but decided what the hell, whatever, I won't give up and will do what I can next cycle. My cycle ranges between 28 days-30days. I am just going to occupy my time planning and not stressing too much on it. Im getting more ice cream today so I can watch scary movies and chill. So @mini, you are not alone but don't lose hope. To the rest that have yet to test, Best of luck truly

4 years ago

@monie that sounds very promosing
@steph FL

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo