Community post

Journal

Back to TTC#3

So, after a scary early miscarriage that almost resulted in D&C 4 months ago (mid March), hubby and I are back to TTC#3.

This time I am not obsessing, and surprised I'm actually following through with that... The only thing I have been tracking are the days we have intercourse and my periods, of course. This is our first official cycle back in the TTC game, we had a late start last cycle and already knew AF would show. This cycle we got an early start, so... trying to keep my mind frame in the if it happens then great, if not then try again. There really is no rush, no hurry, no pressure. I'm hoping this keeps me from stressing this time around.

I say I've been doing a good job not obsessing this far and hope I can continue this through the testing phase and not take a hundred tests starting way too early. I want to stick to testing a day or two before AF is due, or maybe even late, if I can hold out. I've always been a POAS addict, so I hope I can resist and not stress at all.

Baby dust ladies <3 Here's to healthy happy pregnancies and babies <3

User image

6 Comments • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Comments (sorted by hugs)

1 - 6 of 6 Comments

Welcome back, Crystal! Glad you are OK. I had a miscarriage at 7w1d end of March and just got my first BFP since the miscarriage. Good luck to you and glad to hear you are taking a relaxed approach.

4 years ago

Hi Crystal, i started bleeding on 3/26 :( It was a sad time. Unfortunately, i'm 41 and the risk is very high for me. I know the statistics and i'm cautiously optimistic for this baby. We were going to start IVF in September if we didn't get a BFP this month or next. So i'm very happy that we were able to get another BFP on our own. I just hope and pray so hard that its a healthy, sticky baby.

4 years ago

@Crystal Definitely try this. We used this to conceive our son after a MMC and it worked first time. I'm currently on CD 7 and will be following it after a CP last month.

https://spermmeetseggplan.com/smep-step-by-step/

4 years ago

In the same boat just not doin well wit the not stressing it part im 7dpo and af due today but no signs of her coming thank goodness but tested this am wit cheap test n it said negative so idk

4 years ago

@lissa: thank you! I looked back at my cycles and my miscarriage happened in March as well. I started bleeding March 23rd and only bled about 4 days, which is really short for me. Pregnancy tests were getting even darker even after the bleeding, so I'm still not sure what happened. Congrats on your BFP, YAY!
I hope we get ours soon, but again, we are not trying to rush it. I just don't want to miscarry anymore, we've been through enough loss.

Here's to healthy happy pregnancies and babies

User image

4 years ago • Post starter

User image

4 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo