Community post

Question

Confused (pics included)

7/17 I took a 88 cent Walmart test and saw a faint line in time frame. Went and bought a pack of FRER the next morning 7/18 and took one around 5:30. It was very very faint positive. So faint I couldn’t capture it on camera. I also took a 88 cent test using that same urine, and it looked to be negative. Around 7 am I took the other FRER test and again, very very faint but my bf could see it as well, but barely.
Later that day I took a Clearblue test and it looked like it had a very faint line but couldn’t get it on camera.
This morning 7/18, I took another FRER and was able to pick up the line a little on camera it was still very faint in person. Took a Clearblue as well and the line showed up almost immediately in time frame. Just took a 88 cent test from Walmart around 11am and it looks to be negative... I’m confused I have no idea what to believe . Only symptom I have is sore boobs here and there. Anyone have something like this happen and still be pregnant ??

user submitted image

3 Answers • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by informative)

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

Edited so you can see

user submitted image

4 years ago • Post starter

Clearblue

user submitted image

4 years ago • Post starter

Hi! Those tests all look very convincingly positive. Maybe you tested too late in the day with the last one? Your urine may have been too diluted? Try again in the morning and see! I would recommend seeing your doctor just to be on the safe side. Best of luck to you!

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo