Community post

Question

Has anyone taken domperidone for increasing milk supply

Never taken this before but has anyone else and has it worked

2 Answers • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by laughs)

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

I took domperidone years ago. It does work, but it can take a few days/weeks to see a difference.
Have u tried other ways to increase ur supply? Power pumping is very effective for most. Feeding on demand and not going past 3hrs without a feeding will help increase/keep supply up (2 is ideal in the early weeks). Pumping one breast while baby feeds from the other, will increase supply. Fully empty both breasts and keep them empty. Basically, u need to keep asking the body for milk. Even if nothing is coming out, ur still putting in the order, and in a couple days, there will be more milk to fill that order. Supply and demand...keep demanding it. Stay hydrated and try to remain as relaxed as possible while feeding, to encourage more let downs. Domperidone should help, but it's hard to come off of. U have to wean off of it and ur supply will most likely drop when u do.

What makes u feel like u need this drug? Is baby not gaining weight? Not many wet/dirty diapers? If those are fine, ur supply most likely is as well.

4 years ago

My supply suddenly went from being full to almost completely diminished and i have tried almost everything. Babe is great

4 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo