Community post

Journal

7dpo

Have been cramping on and off for four days, it stops when I eat something, i eat more or I'm hungry more. Bloated , back sore on and off, but nothing else really. My normal bbs start to get sore after I ovulate but this month they dont. Makes me think i didnt ovulate this month.. I am kinda emotional I do cry once and a while or get a little bitchy but then happy most of the time, also have periods of just blah.

UPDATE   So I'm 6 day till af cervix is still medium high and closed and medium soft feeling...
4 days till af , bbs tender and bloated,lower back ache woke up to dull cramps that went away quickly.

7 Comments • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Comments (sorted by informative)

1 - 7 of 7 Comments

I am right there with you. I am only 6dpo but have been feeling crampy for two days now. Yesterday I just felt terrible and wanted to sleep most of the day. Today I have been feeling blah still and after getting up to do some things fell back asleep for almost two hours!! Trying to stay positive and hope this is it though!!

User image

4 years ago

I'm hoping it is a postive sign, and not just hormonal crap.

4 years ago • Post starter

Seriously lol I am having a hard time figuring it out. I have been working out the last two months and haven’t had this issue before. Now every time I workout I end up with these terrible cramps and my cycle is a good week or more away!! Ugh!! Hoping you get your BFP!!!

User image

4 years ago

Today I'm about 7dpo and still get dull cramps till I eat , however cervix is med med closed but cm is dry now.. so I guessing I'm out.. and this weird cycle is just hormonal s*it.. hopeing you get your bfp

Eating seems to make my cramps worse. Ugh super frustrating. You aren’t out until AF shows. Don’t give up just yet!!!

User image

4 years ago

Well I am not sure why but I tested this morning. I am only 8dpo so pretty early still. Well now I just don’t know. I feel like I see something but I am trying not to get my hopes up too much!!! Still a little crampy on and off. Been tired and just not motivated to do anything!!! What do you think?

user submitted image

User image

4 years ago

I can see a line. Test again in a couple of days , me I'm just gonna wait my five days to see if af comes...

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo