Community post

Question

Positive OPK's 3 days in a row

So I've gotten 3 positive OPK's (all as dark as the control line) in a row on CD 17-19. I know it's not uncommon to have this, but it's the first time I've ever had it. I usually have only one day positive, but only ever while on clomid. I have PCOS and was thinking maybe the egg is just having trouble being released, hence the long LH surge. Didn't take clomid this cycle. Just wondering what's likely going on and when exactly I ovulated. Temps went up after 1st positive opk and CM dried up too, so I thought the 1st positive test was probably accurate but then kept getting positives and ovulation pains. Any insight would be helpful.

2 Answers • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

Top one is CD 17, middle is CD 18 and bottom is CD 19.

user submitted image

4 years ago • Post starter

I would go off of what your temps did at that time. I had the same thing happen to me last cycle. My temp spiked the day after the third positive, so I ovulated that third positive day. So I would assume you ovulated within the first 24 hours after that 1st OPK. OPK’s are a great guide, but solely determine my O day based on my temps too

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo