Community post

Question

Cycle Day 36= 5 days late with negative test

Fore note:

My cycle averages 29-31 days. 31 yrs old, regular, in good shape, no out of the blue stress, had a period only last 36 days month 2 post MC (@ less than 6 weeks) over 1 1/2 yrs ago.

This month we finally felt it was time to give it an legit attempt, things weren’t rushed or urgent, we just went about our business as usual and made no attempts to prevent anything. I natural family plan as several methods of birth control as well as emergency contraceptive have failed in the past

This month my AF hasn’t shown nor has any of they typical s&s I would normally get. I took a test yesterday to see what was happening and BFN which is fine, we’re in no rush, but my AF being late like this presents a new concern as that not something I’ve experienced with out being for sure pregnant ( super fertile give me a cape... smh)

Any thought could I be missing something I’m pretty in tune with my body but I may be out of my element with this situation?

Thanks in advance

0 Answers • 9 days ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo