Community post

Discussion

Let’s do this TWW together!

Hi ladies! I’m currently going through my first two week wait in this whole, crazy TTC adventure and it is killingggggggg meeeeee. I though I had ovulated two days ago, but had some serious ovulation pain last night so now I’m in limbo, assuming I’m 1DPO - Wondfo tests ordered and being delivered on the 19th so no doubt I will be testing all the way up until AF or a pos test (because I’m the first to admit I have ZERO self control)!
I figured it would be a good idea to gather ladies in the same boat so we can check with each other and give words of encouragement however this cycle goes!

Mama D TTC #2 User image

108 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

1 - 10 of 108 Replies | Last Page

Please pray for a healthy, sticky bean!!!

user submitted image

4 years ago

We just might be on!

user submitted image

User image

4 years ago

Consider me gathered! Due to ovulate in two days.

User image

4 years ago

@Endomama - Trust me, there will probably be a whole journal with just pics of her when she arrives. But I can show you all a pic that the breeder took, that I'm allowed to share.

user submitted image

User image

4 years ago • Edited

Got 22 Mo old to bed earlier last night. Got a 10 hr hold for fmu and I believe I have vvvfl +hpt this morning at 9 or 10dpo. Let me know what you guys think. Posted for tweaking too.

user submitted image

4 years ago

And two there tests with same fmu

user submitted image

4 years ago

Good luck Endo!

So far excited. Messaged my Drs office to see if can go in for quantitative blood test to see numbers. Probably hear back from them later. I have clearblue and first response 6 day earlier tests coming on Friday so I'm sure will defyuse them. lol if I run to town today might pick up a couple

On the tests everyone has posted so far looks like something starting.

Hope everyone has a great day!

4 years ago

Waiting on results from Drs office. But once got home did a Walmart cheapie

user submitted image

4 years ago

Update...got word back from Drs office. Hcg is 11. Will get another blood test done on Friday. I'd say good for 9dpo.

4 years ago

@Crams - congrats! We are the same age and i've been following your story. I also recently start 1500 mg of metformin. Is that the only thing that you have changed to get your BFP? So excited for you -- huge contrats!

4 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo