Community post

Discussion

Let’s do this TWW together!

View Full Post

Hi ladies! I’m currently going through my first two week wait in this whole, crazy TTC adventure and it is killingggggggg meeeeee. I though I had ovulated two days ago, but had some serious ovulation pain last night so now I’m in limbo, assuming I’m 1DPO - Wondfo tests ordered and being delivered on the 19th so no doubt I will be testing all the way up until AF or a pos test (because I’m the first to admit I have ZERO self control)!
I figured it would be a good idea to gather ladies in the same boat so we can check with each other and give words of encouragement however this cycle goes!

Mama D TTC #2 User image

108 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 108 Replies | Last Page

@Endo, no worries girl i will always stay in touch with my TTC buddies! I had a miscarriage in March so i'm cautiously optomistic. My first appointment is 8/9 and then we will know for sure. In the mean time i have my metformin and my progesterone suppositories to help my little bean grow healthy and strong. Lots of prayer over here.

4 years ago

We might have something starting here! I’m around 7-9DPO but had achy cramps last night, my coke tasted so weird I couldn’t drink it (and I have a couple cans a day) and woke feeling nauseous this morning. I also have kinda neon yellow little globs of CM. I’ve had two chemicals lately so also cautiously optimistic.

user submitted image

User image

4 years ago

Hey, Im going to join you ladies over here.
TTC#4 st cycle off mini pill.
Currently 7dpo and testing already (even though I promised myself I wouldn't!!) going to buy some cheap OPK to satisfy my POAS issues until AF (no idea when that is as no AF on the Pill, around 7-10 days from now according to CTP.
Congratts to those with BFP for Sticky Beans.
Baby dust to those still in the TWW with me!
Fingers Crossed for Next Cycle for those who are out this month.

Good luck <3

User image

4 years ago

We just might be on!

user submitted image

User image

4 years ago

@Erised -- EEEEEKKKK!!!!

4 years ago

@erised!! Congrats girl!!

I’m slowly losing my marbles! I’m 2 days late and no sign of AF. Random cramping here and there like I *should* be starting but all I have is EWCM???? I’m really confused. Has anyone had this happen? Maybe it’s because this is my first cycle off birth control?

Mama D TTC #2 User image

4 years ago • Post starter

YOOOO. I got tests tonight just to double check before a weekend of drinking because AF hasn’t shown. I 100000% thought I was having an off cycle and AF was coming I’m so caught off guard right now!

user submitted image

Mama D TTC #2 User image

@Endo I am so excited for you!! Congrats!!
@Erised you too!! That is so amazing for you two!!!

AFM: not much to report. No AF and really not much sign of her. My body likes to do weird things since being on the Mirena for four years. I have had some cramping and been pretty tired. Last night I had heartburn which I haven't had for a few months now. I have been working on getting healthier and eating healthier made my heartburn go away. Still eating healthy and losing weight so I know that isn't causing the heartburn. Not sure what is going on. AF is technically supposed to show tomorrow, but I have had random cycles that are 50+ days too. I feel like I need to be tested for PCOS since I don't always ovulate and have some really weird cycles. I took a test today and it was a BFN as expected. Still not counting myself out, but not holding my breath either. We are living with my in-laws at the moment and probably wont be in our own place till early next year, so it wouldn't be terrible if we were another month later. Still hopeful that we could maybe be there this cycle. I usually have some brown spotting at this time right before AF and there is no sign of it still. My temps are still staying about the same too. Just not sure what to expect anymore.

Good luck ladies!! I am so excited for you guys who have gotten those positives!!!

User image

4 years ago

@shay thank you! And honestly I could have written that myself - that sounds exactly like my week. My test was faint today and I’m 2 days late so I couldn’t imagine I would have tested positive much earlier - I tested Monday and had not even a whiff of a line. Which is why I was caught off guard when this one came out positive.
I should have been tipped off because I could smell my dogs food from across the kitchen and I wanted to barf, but it’s only setting in now that it was pregnancy related. I’m holding out hopes for you. Keep us updated!

Mama D TTC #2 User image

Endomama that is amazing, what a lucky month for us.
It’s funny because on Tuesday night I had a faint line. Wednesday morning, nothing. Felt bummed. Tested Wednesday arvo, squinter. Three hours later, faint but clear positive! I’m just going to test in the evenings from now, because it fluctuates so much in early pregnancy.

User image

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo