Community post

Discussion

Let’s do this TWW together!

View Full Post

Hi ladies! I’m currently going through my first two week wait in this whole, crazy TTC adventure and it is killingggggggg meeeeee. I though I had ovulated two days ago, but had some serious ovulation pain last night so now I’m in limbo, assuming I’m 1DPO - Wondfo tests ordered and being delivered on the 19th so no doubt I will be testing all the way up until AF or a pos test (because I’m the first to admit I have ZERO self control)!
I figured it would be a good idea to gather ladies in the same boat so we can check with each other and give words of encouragement however this cycle goes!

Mama D TTC #2 User image

108 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 108 Replies | Last Page

Lol @Round3 welcome! You’re in the right place!! Still very very early but I’m right there with you!
@pandorica I want to say I see a shadow on that test, but the dots on the plastic are throwing me off like the line is supposed to be there

10dpo here. BFNs on wondfo, lost all willpower while getting stuff from the drug store - got a pack of FRER and of course I did it right when I got home after drinking 20oz of ice coffee. I saw a line BEFORE the 3 min mark, but now that it pulled all the way through I don’t see anything. Bummer. AF due tomorrow if my LP is the same as before, 3 days from now at the absolute latest.

user submitted image

Mama D TTC #2 User image

4 years ago • Post starter

@pandorica

I’m seeing something. I don’t know if that’s where it should be but I see it!

user submitted image

Mama D TTC #2 User image

@endo hopefully you'll get your bfp!!

AFM got my hcg levels back today.
7/17 at 12:30 pm (9dpo) was at 11
7/19 at 12:45 pm (11dpo) at 49

They want me to go back on next Friday when I'd be 18dpo to check levels again. Looking good so far though... quadrupled...I'm thinking pretty good anyways.

4 years ago • Edited

Crams, had a full on week and just been lurking in the background, but what an amazing result for you! Congratulations, your numbers look so good!

Think I’m either 4 or 6DPO here.

User image

4 years ago

Guess that strip was just a fluke or something, because it's not getting any darker now. It's even lighter. Since this brand doesn't seem to be that reliable, I'm thinking weird evap rather than a chemical. My skin's gotten quite bad since yesterday, which is my regular PMS symptom. So, I think af will arrive in a few days.

user submitted image

User image

4 years ago

Just noticed some pinkish spotting and that's a pretty sure sign that af will arrive any day now.

User image

4 years ago

@crams I’m so happy your numbers are STRONG! I’m putting bets on a girl
@pandorica how frustrating... I hope it doesn’t come on full blown and it’s just implantation bleeding but at least if it does, you’re no longer in limbo land.

I’m 11dpo - AF is due today up until Monday. Zero symptoms on either AF or PG. BFNs all day long. Fiancé found the negative digital I did yesterday in the garbage and was thoroughly concerned I was taking it really hard. Tbh I’m kind of numb to this now, assuming I didn’t actually ovulate since I wasn’t temping and because I have zero PMS aside from depression/moodiness. He promised to get the Ava Bracelet if we’re out this cycle so I’m kind of on the side of “AF needs to hurry up so I can get the fancy thing and know if I’m ovulating or not”

user submitted image

Mama D TTC #2 User image

Well, af arrived in full force this morning. So now I'm officially out. I'm thinking about taking a break from ttc during this summer, for several reasons and the more I Think about it, the more I feel it's a good idea. Good luck to the rest of you!

User image

4 years ago

Please pray for a healthy, sticky bean!!!

user submitted image

4 years ago

@pandorica I hope you get some good, peaceful rest away from all the stress that comes with TTC enjoy your Bunny Baby!!!

@Lissa!!!! CONGRATS GIRL!!!! I’m so glad at least some of our girls got happy endings this cycle!!!! You have to keep us updated

Today I’m 13dpo, BFNs, and I’m totally okay with it. I had AF type cramps last night and ordered the Ava bracelet, so I can get a good look at what’s going on with my cycles. I definitely think I’m going to start today and I’ve completely come to terms with it. I need to figure some stuff out and I’ve been wondering if I need to step back and rethink our timing. I want to send my son to a Montessori school, but the cost of tuition is making me think of getting another job - and we are hoping to buy a house in July and need to preserve our savings. All things that aren’t make or break factors, but something I want to be 100% confident on before adding another child to the family. The emotional rollercoaster of our first month TTC definitely scared the crap out of me. Stupid, because I have been pregnant before and in a much worse position since I was 18 and my son was a surprise.

Mama D TTC #2 User image

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo