Community post

Discussion

Let’s do this TWW together!

View Full Post

Hi ladies! I’m currently going through my first two week wait in this whole, crazy TTC adventure and it is killingggggggg meeeeee. I though I had ovulated two days ago, but had some serious ovulation pain last night so now I’m in limbo, assuming I’m 1DPO - Wondfo tests ordered and being delivered on the 19th so no doubt I will be testing all the way up until AF or a pos test (because I’m the first to admit I have ZERO self control)!
I figured it would be a good idea to gather ladies in the same boat so we can check with each other and give words of encouragement however this cycle goes!

Mama D TTC #2 User image

108 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 108 Replies | Last Page

user submitted image

Mama D TTC #2 User image

4 years ago • Post starter

@Endomama - sorry about the bfn, but it's still early.

As for me, I did another test this morning and it seems like it's slowly getting darker. Not sure about it still though, I think I need to confirm it with another brand first. These seem to be prone to evaps, but if this were an evap, it wouldn't get darker right? I'm approx 10 dpo today.

user submitted image

User image

4 years ago

Holy moly! No ma’am it would not be getting darker! I would get an frer asap because I totally freaking see it!!!

Mama D TTC #2 User image

@Endomama - Unfortunately, frers aren't sold here. Bur there's a similar brand, which are sold online. However, I think I'll visit the pharmacy and buy a different brand to check.

User image

4 years ago

Gotcha! Keep us updated

I’m currently 9dpo, did two wondfos with fmu, and now I’m just sitting here staring at them trying to Will a line to be there. bfn though. I guess maybe Smu is more concentrated, right?

Mama D TTC #2 User image

I’m a firm believer in processing times, but can’t help looking at the dried ones and seeing something. The top two are yesterday’s, bottom two are fmu 30ish minutes ago.

user submitted image

Mama D TTC #2 User image

@endo looks like could be a start of something there

@pandorica looks like it's gotten a little darker!

Afm took three different brands this morning and the two brands I used yesterday are getting darker already and did a clearblue plus as well this morning. I'll put photos here shortly.

user submitted image

4 years ago

And the other two.

user submitted image

4 years ago

That’s amazing @Crams! I’m so excited to hear how much your hCG rises between yesterday and tomorrow! When do you get to schedule a first appointment?

Mama D TTC #2 User image

@endo not sure go for my next quantitative blood tomorrow. Seeing a new obgyn from when I had my 22 Mo old. Have only seen good reviews of him online. Sounds like he's got better bedside manner than the one who delivered our lo. Since I'm 41 I don't know how they do the appointments. Hopefully find out more tomorrow.

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo