Community post

Discussion

Let’s do this TWW together!

View Full Post

Hi ladies! I’m currently going through my first two week wait in this whole, crazy TTC adventure and it is killingggggggg meeeeee. I though I had ovulated two days ago, but had some serious ovulation pain last night so now I’m in limbo, assuming I’m 1DPO - Wondfo tests ordered and being delivered on the 19th so no doubt I will be testing all the way up until AF or a pos test (because I’m the first to admit I have ZERO self control)!
I figured it would be a good idea to gather ladies in the same boat so we can check with each other and give words of encouragement however this cycle goes!

Mama D TTC #2 User image

108 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

41 - 50 of 108 Replies | Last Page

@endomoma I have not had my progesterone tested. My docs are just playing this waiting game with me since I had been on mirena for a few years. They just keep telling me to wait and see. Super frustrating when it has been over a year and they still won’t do much.

User image

4 years ago

@Shay HOLY CRAP. Mine too, except they’re shrugging off my endo and want me to see if I’m infertile for a year before doing anything about it. Freaking useless. I had a scare while on nuvaring that I might have been having a MC because I was losing tons of blood and actual, legitimate tissue - went in to talk about it, completely freaked out - and the guy doctor they put me with freaking laughed at me, spent 5 mins telling me I was over reacting and left. I hate them. Currently trying to find a good midwife practice to replace them.

Mama D TTC #2 User image

4 years ago • Post starter

6/7 dpo here! I know I shouldn’t be symptom spotting but my GOD I am exhausted and achey. *TMI* loads of lotion CM since 3/4dpo. Woke up with joint pain all through my neck and cramping here and there similar to my first pregnancy (Endo cramps usually leave me debilitated whether I’m starting AF or just having PMS, so the fact they’re not is giving me hope as well as the CM quality and quantity!)

How are you all faring today? Anyone testing today or tomorrow?

Mama D TTC #2 User image

@pandorica AHHH! The adorableness!!! this made my morning I was the crazy lizard lady of my friends for a long time - my beardies were my babies. So much love for all this little critters! I’m super excited for you

Mama D TTC #2 User image

Well I couldn’t take it so I decided to test lol I am only maybe 8dpo but still. Well I feel like I see the faintest of lines. I don’t want to be to optimistic but I really think I see something!! What do you think?

user submitted image

User image

4 years ago

Shay looks like could be something there. Or a start of something

Think I've got line eyes as 8 or 9 dpo is still way early. Had some pinching pulling twinges yesterday. Not sure if related or not.

user submitted image

4 years ago

@crams thanks! I don’t want to get my hopes up too much though. I will probably go to the store today and get a few more tests. Not sure if I want to got the cheap Walmart ones or just go to Dollar tree. Our Walmart has started locking everything so you have to have someone open the case and then they put it in one of those plastic cases. Definitely harder in a small town.

@crams I am not sure if I can see anything or not. Still super early though!!! I have my fingers crossed for you!!

User image

4 years ago

@Shay I would try to find a pink dye test and see! I don’t trust blue dye at all after getting a pos looking test and unable to back up with Frer, ultimately starting AF later. I hope it’s legitimate though and that it shows on another test!!

@crams I couldn’t pin point another line, but you’re right - it’s still early. You can try a 4 hour hold and see if anything comes up. I saw online a bunch of girls got BFPs in the evening when they had BFNs with FMU the same day.

Mama D TTC #2 User image

@Endomama - I know, she's so freaking cute! I have always had a lot of pets. Got my first rabbit at the age of 11 and have had quite a lot of them, as well as syrian hamsters. I actually prefer the company of animals rather than humans.

@Shay - I feel like I see something faint. it gets darker!

I actually tested today too, but I'm pretty sure today's line is one of those damn evaps/ghost lines. I have so many of them that I don't want to just throw them away either. So I'm not trusting any faint lines on these.

user submitted image

User image

4 years ago

@pandorica I see what you’re talking about keep posting your tests! Hopefully we see a distinct line form, using this one as a baseline!
I can’t test yet otherwise I would be. Amazon says the package is in Phoenix so I keep stalking the status hoping it gets here early

Mama D TTC #2 User image

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo