Community post

Discussion

Let’s do this TWW together!

View Full Post

Hi ladies! I’m currently going through my first two week wait in this whole, crazy TTC adventure and it is killingggggggg meeeeee. I though I had ovulated two days ago, but had some serious ovulation pain last night so now I’m in limbo, assuming I’m 1DPO - Wondfo tests ordered and being delivered on the 19th so no doubt I will be testing all the way up until AF or a pos test (because I’m the first to admit I have ZERO self control)!
I figured it would be a good idea to gather ladies in the same boat so we can check with each other and give words of encouragement however this cycle goes!

Mama D TTC #2 User image

108 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

41 - 50 of 108 Replies | Last Page

Girls!! I see it on both of yours!! @pandorica it took some staring to see something yesterday but I think that’s definitely the start of something because I saw right away!
@crams I see it on the first pic and the easy@home test! I don’t see much on the blue one, but the others have something starting!

Mama D TTC #2 User image

4 years ago • Post starter

Gah I’m so eager to test now that you girls have some progress on those tests!!! My tests will be delivered some time today. 7/8dpo today - had a shock yesterday, a really intense pinch on one side that startled me. Lasted about a second, happened one more time and then cramping that radiated around my left side for a while. I’m really hoping that was Implantation pinches I’ve read so much about! Soreness in my breasts are gone, bloated to hell, had to use the bathroom several times last night before I could sleep and I slept through all of my hubs alarms and my own.
I’m so hoping to see something tonight on the tests, after my son’s hockey lesson. I keep “joking” with hubs that we’re going to have twins if I fall preggers this cycle because it’s the first one off of birth control which is totally possible, I withheld my periods since feb and I felt O pain on both sides.
This wait for the tests is going to kill me!
How is everyone today?!?

Mama D TTC #2 User image

Good luck Endo!

So far excited. Messaged my Drs office to see if can go in for quantitative blood test to see numbers. Probably hear back from them later. I have clearblue and first response 6 day earlier tests coming on Friday so I'm sure will defyuse them. lol if I run to town today might pick up a couple

On the tests everyone has posted so far looks like something starting.

Hope everyone has a great day!

4 years ago

You too sweetie! Keep us updated!!! I’m thinking about having my docs throw in a quantitative hcg to my thyroid order for tomorrow just for shiggles.

Mama D TTC #2 User image

Good luck ladies!!! Exciting to see the lines get darker!!

AFM: looks like the blue dye test was just that, a blue dye test. My cheap dollar tree test this morning doesn’t seem to show anything. I kind of feel like I see something but not really at the same time. I think I am just grasping at straws right now. Staying hopeful since I am only 7-9dpo. Here is this mornings test. Looks like a BFN to me unfortunately.

user submitted image

User image

4 years ago

@shay don’t lose hope! I don’t see anything on the dollar tree test, but it’s still early and if I remember correctly, they take 25 or 50 miu to show. Fx for you girl!!

Mama D TTC #2 User image

Well... it feels like I’m out..... cramps are getting serious this morning and I keep checking to see if I’ve started....

Mama D TTC #2 User image

Waiting on results from Drs office. But once got home did a Walmart cheapie

user submitted image

4 years ago

Update...got word back from Drs office. Hcg is 11. Will get another blood test done on Friday. I'd say good for 9dpo.

4 years ago

@CRAMS AHHHHH!!!!! I’m so happy for youuuuu oh my god I’m so excited for the second quant to come back crazy high for you

Mama D TTC #2 User image

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo