Community post

Discussion

Let’s do this TWW together!

View Full Post

Hi ladies! I’m currently going through my first two week wait in this whole, crazy TTC adventure and it is killingggggggg meeeeee. I though I had ovulated two days ago, but had some serious ovulation pain last night so now I’m in limbo, assuming I’m 1DPO - Wondfo tests ordered and being delivered on the 19th so no doubt I will be testing all the way up until AF or a pos test (because I’m the first to admit I have ZERO self control)!
I figured it would be a good idea to gather ladies in the same boat so we can check with each other and give words of encouragement however this cycle goes!

Mama D TTC #2 User image

108 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 108 Replies | Last Page

@crams thanks! I don’t want to get my hopes up too much though. I will probably go to the store today and get a few more tests. Not sure if I want to got the cheap Walmart ones or just go to Dollar tree. Our Walmart has started locking everything so you have to have someone open the case and then they put it in one of those plastic cases. Definitely harder in a small town.

@crams I am not sure if I can see anything or not. Still super early though!!! I have my fingers crossed for you!!

User image

4 years ago

@Shay I would try to find a pink dye test and see! I don’t trust blue dye at all after getting a pos looking test and unable to back up with Frer, ultimately starting AF later. I hope it’s legitimate though and that it shows on another test!!

@crams I couldn’t pin point another line, but you’re right - it’s still early. You can try a 4 hour hold and see if anything comes up. I saw online a bunch of girls got BFPs in the evening when they had BFNs with FMU the same day.

Mama D TTC #2 User image

4 years ago • Post starter

@Endomama - I know, she's so freaking cute! I have always had a lot of pets. Got my first rabbit at the age of 11 and have had quite a lot of them, as well as syrian hamsters. I actually prefer the company of animals rather than humans.

@Shay - I feel like I see something faint. it gets darker!

I actually tested today too, but I'm pretty sure today's line is one of those damn evaps/ghost lines. I have so many of them that I don't want to just throw them away either. So I'm not trusting any faint lines on these.

user submitted image

User image

4 years ago

@pandorica I see what you’re talking about keep posting your tests! Hopefully we see a distinct line form, using this one as a baseline!
I can’t test yet otherwise I would be. Amazon says the package is in Phoenix so I keep stalking the status hoping it gets here early

Mama D TTC #2 User image

4 years ago • Post starter

Cd30. 8 or 9dpo. Started having some mild lower back achiness yesterday and a pinching uncomfortable feeling in upper right side. Yesterday had some pinching pulling types of twinges for a bit in the afternoon in pelvic area. Could this all just be hormones?

I know it's still early. Just usually if I get a backache it's upper back.

4 years ago

@Shay I think I may see something too, keep us posted and good luck.

AFM. I'm too scared to test, AF due any day now but I dont have any major noticeable symptoms on either spectrum.

4 years ago

@rosie you should test!! AF staying away is always a good sign!!

@crams everything can all just be hormones. The question is which hormone it is lol is it leftover from ovulation or is it from pregnancy. The only way to know is from a test or AF showing!!

AFM: tested earlier but not with much of a hold so it was a BFN. I am not too discouraged though. I will test again in the morning to see. I have been feeling really weird the last couple of days. Usually I am all about eating and making sure everyone is eat healthy. Well my hubby has had to force me to eat more than just one mea the last two days. Not sure why I just am not hungry. Still got a tight/cramp feeling on my left side. Really hoping it works out this month. I would love a late March early April baby!!! We will just have to wait and see!!!

Good luck ladies!!!

User image

4 years ago

So, as the POAS-addict that I am, I took a test yesterday before bed. I don't know if it's a more noticable evap or if it's actually the start of something. Only time will tell I guess. The one I took with fmu today looks the same as yesterday. But since I don't trust any faint lines on these, I'll just have to wait and see if it gets darker or not.

This is from this morning.

user submitted image

User image

4 years ago

Got 22 Mo old to bed earlier last night. Got a 10 hr hold for fmu and I believe I have vvvfl +hpt this morning at 9 or 10dpo. Let me know what you guys think. Posted for tweaking too.

user submitted image

4 years ago

And two there tests with same fmu

user submitted image

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo