Community post

Discussion

Let’s do this TWW together!

View Full Post

Hi ladies! I’m currently going through my first two week wait in this whole, crazy TTC adventure and it is killingggggggg meeeeee. I though I had ovulated two days ago, but had some serious ovulation pain last night so now I’m in limbo, assuming I’m 1DPO - Wondfo tests ordered and being delivered on the 19th so no doubt I will be testing all the way up until AF or a pos test (because I’m the first to admit I have ZERO self control)!
I figured it would be a good idea to gather ladies in the same boat so we can check with each other and give words of encouragement however this cycle goes!

Mama D TTC #2 User image

108 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

21 - 30 of 108 Replies | Last Page

@pandorica you’re right you’re right. I need to get busy and do some house work or something to stop the crazy from leaking out!!!

Also congratulations on your new fur baby!! you have to post pics when you get her home!!

Mama D TTC #2 User image

4 years ago • Post starter

Hey ladies!! I am going to join you guys!!! I am not fully sure what dpo I am. Somewhere between 5-7 I think. My temps have been all over the place since I have not had a regular sleep schedule all summer. Plus discovered that I occasionally sleep with my mouth open causing issues with my temps. Thinking of trying vaginally but not sure yet. If I go off OPKs then I am about 7dpo. Just trying to wait and see. Have had killer cramps the last couple days as well. Trying not to read much into it at this point though.

User image

4 years ago

Hey ladies! I'm gonna jump in here too. AF is due to start in the next day or two. Been TTC for quite a while now. Weve both taken steps to improve our health in Hope's that it will help us conceive. I stopped chatting and symptom watching after out last MC in December. Weve recently made a big move to a new state and I'm hoping the stress from that doesnt affect my ovulation or any of that. I havent tested yet, too early and cant handle the disappointment of a chemical again.

4 years ago

@endomomma I am not sure when I am going to test. I want to know sooner rather than later since I have a few things planned with family that involve social drinks. So I definitely want at least an idea before that. I am debating testing this coming weekend. I have only about a 12-13 day LP so already being at 7dpo means I am about halfway through it already. It is hard to say. I am a POAS addict though so I am sure I will get some of the cheap tests from dollar tree or Walmart and test throughout the week. Haha I know I should wait though.

User image

4 years ago

@Rosie welcome! And I’m sorry about your MC ... I hope everything’s is right on course and you get your BFP and a sticky bean SOON.

@Shay I feel you. My LP when I was doing FAM was only 11 days. Also have a bachelorette weekend coming up and want to know ASAP for that reason as well! I’ve been looking up ways to increase progesterone during the LP in hopes that it helps catch a bean or at least lengthens my LP or something. Have you had your progesterone tested? I know short LP can be a lack of progesterone and that’s something I’ve been concerned about but my docs aren’t.

Mama D TTC #2 User image

@endomoma I have not had my progesterone tested. My docs are just playing this waiting game with me since I had been on mirena for a few years. They just keep telling me to wait and see. Super frustrating when it has been over a year and they still won’t do much.

User image

4 years ago

@Shay HOLY CRAP. Mine too, except they’re shrugging off my endo and want me to see if I’m infertile for a year before doing anything about it. Freaking useless. I had a scare while on nuvaring that I might have been having a MC because I was losing tons of blood and actual, legitimate tissue - went in to talk about it, completely freaked out - and the guy doctor they put me with freaking laughed at me, spent 5 mins telling me I was over reacting and left. I hate them. Currently trying to find a good midwife practice to replace them.

Mama D TTC #2 User image

@Endomama - Trust me, there will probably be a whole journal with just pics of her when she arrives. But I can show you all a pic that the breeder took, that I'm allowed to share.

user submitted image

User image

4 years ago • Edited

@pandorica AHHH! The adorableness!!! this made my morning I was the crazy lizard lady of my friends for a long time - my beardies were my babies. So much love for all this little critters! I’m super excited for you

Mama D TTC #2 User image

Shay looks like could be something there. Or a start of something

Think I've got line eyes as 8 or 9 dpo is still way early. Had some pinching pulling twinges yesterday. Not sure if related or not.

user submitted image

4 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo