Community post

Discussion

Let’s do this TWW together!

View Full Post

Hi ladies! I’m currently going through my first two week wait in this whole, crazy TTC adventure and it is killingggggggg meeeeee. I though I had ovulated two days ago, but had some serious ovulation pain last night so now I’m in limbo, assuming I’m 1DPO - Wondfo tests ordered and being delivered on the 19th so no doubt I will be testing all the way up until AF or a pos test (because I’m the first to admit I have ZERO self control)!
I figured it would be a good idea to gather ladies in the same boat so we can check with each other and give words of encouragement however this cycle goes!

Mama D TTC #2 User image

108 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

11 - 20 of 108 Replies | Last Page

Congrats to those that have gotten their BFP!!! I am so excited for you ladies!!

AFM: I believe I am officially out. Temps are dropping and seeing nothing but bfn. Hopefully I will see a true ovulation this next cycle!

user submitted image

User image

4 years ago

@endo hopefully you'll get your bfp!!

AFM got my hcg levels back today.
7/17 at 12:30 pm (9dpo) was at 11
7/19 at 12:45 pm (11dpo) at 49

They want me to go back on next Friday when I'd be 18dpo to check levels again. Looking good so far though... quadrupled...I'm thinking pretty good anyways.

4 years ago • Edited

@Endo, no worries girl i will always stay in touch with my TTC buddies! I had a miscarriage in March so i'm cautiously optomistic. My first appointment is 8/9 and then we will know for sure. In the mean time i have my metformin and my progesterone suppositories to help my little bean grow healthy and strong. Lots of prayer over here.

4 years ago

@Erised -- EEEEEKKKK!!!!

4 years ago

@erised!! Congrats girl!!

I’m slowly losing my marbles! I’m 2 days late and no sign of AF. Random cramping here and there like I *should* be starting but all I have is EWCM???? I’m really confused. Has anyone had this happen? Maybe it’s because this is my first cycle off birth control?

Mama D TTC #2 User image

4 years ago • Post starter

YOOOO. I got tests tonight just to double check before a weekend of drinking because AF hasn’t shown. I 100000% thought I was having an off cycle and AF was coming I’m so caught off guard right now!

user submitted image

Mama D TTC #2 User image

@erised SERIOUSLY. I’ve peed so many times today, I had just gotten back from my son’s hockey lesson and that was maybe a 1 hour hold at 7:30pm. So weird. I’m still in shock and I haven’t told Hubs, but he’s sitting right next to me and I don’t know how or when and I can feel myself acting weird

Mama D TTC #2 User image

Update...ok so hcg levels

9dpo - 11
11dpo - 49.8
18dpo - 1481

They said the Dr wants to schedule an u/s next week.

4 years ago

ALL the baby dust to you, woman! I’m kicking myself for doing the deed at -1,-3, and -5 days before ovulation instead of every minute of every day the last week get your groove on!

Mama D TTC #2 User image

I'll gladly join you. We've been trying for almost 2,5 years and I decided to skip opk and bbt during the summer, because I feel like I need that little break. So I'm not 100% sure of ov date, but around 3-4 dpo today. I don't have any self control either and usually start to test way too early. My plan this time is to try and keep me from testing up to the 18th, because that's when I take my son and our two dogs with me to visit my mum for a few days. So I'll be home around 2 days before af is expected and if I haven't started spotting by then I think it's safe to take a test.

User image

4 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo