Community post

Discussion

Let’s do this TWW together!

View Full Post

Hi ladies! I’m currently going through my first two week wait in this whole, crazy TTC adventure and it is killingggggggg meeeeee. I though I had ovulated two days ago, but had some serious ovulation pain last night so now I’m in limbo, assuming I’m 1DPO - Wondfo tests ordered and being delivered on the 19th so no doubt I will be testing all the way up until AF or a pos test (because I’m the first to admit I have ZERO self control)!
I figured it would be a good idea to gather ladies in the same boat so we can check with each other and give words of encouragement however this cycle goes!

Mama D TTC #2 User image

108 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

101 - 108 of 108 Replies

Well broke down and bought some FRER and took one without much of a hold. Looks pretty negative to me but then again I feel like I see something. Thinking I have line eyes at this point. Feeling super nauseous and out of it.

user submitted image

User image

4 years ago

I also feel like I see something. It looks like mine from Friday. Did you get a multipack?

Mama D TTC #2 User image

4 years ago • Post starter

Yeah I have two more tests. I’ll take one in the morning and then wait a couple more days if there is nothing. See if AF shows or not.

User image

4 years ago

Well took another test. Feel like I see something!! But still trying not to get ahead of myself just in case.

user submitted image

User image

4 years ago

Update...ok so hcg levels

9dpo - 11
11dpo - 49.8
18dpo - 1481

They said the Dr wants to schedule an u/s next week.

4 years ago

@shay how are you getting on, girlfriend??

This weekend blew up in my face and I can’t tell if the hormones are making me extra sad and weepy or if my friends really just suck as bad as it feels. I’m also getting this massive paranoia about my pregnancy and I want to get in and get a scan as soon as possible...

@Crams those numbers are rock solid! I hope mine come back strong and steady - again with the massive worrying I’m doing about it.. oye.

Mama D TTC #2 User image

4 years ago • Post starter

@Endo what DPO are you? Have you booked your first appointment and/or blood draw yet? I'm not going in until next friday when i will be 6w2d. Hoping and praying like mad we are able to see something. I'm still temping and take (at least one) HPT per day...yes, i'm a POAS addict! Lines are getting darker and saw my first dye stealer this afternoon (i think...go check my pic and tell me what you think!). I'm sure your hormones are just all over the place, love. A few days ago i was convinced DH had a girlfriend and he was going to leave me -- you don't know us, but seriously that is like the most ridiculous thing ever! I don't know about you, but i'm an anxious wreck and it's making me a little crazy on top of the hormones.
@Shay did you confirm O? Were you able to BD around the right time if you did in fact just O?
@Crams i have line and beta jealousy...just sayin! I hope I catch up to you soon!!!

4 years ago

14DPO - feeling off, dizzy, slight cramps last night on right hand side but nothing since. No signs AF is coming. All tests BFN. May have O'd later than I thought as its first cycle since coming off the Pill. OPK's were getting very strong but not quite as strong as Control line, then started getting lighter again, but 5 days later went darker again, but not quite as dark as before, and I ran out of tests so stopped testing. if I did O then, id only be about 8-10 DPO so who knows.
on CD32 now so just a wait and see.

User image

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo