Community post

Discussion

Let’s do this TWW together!

View Full Post

Hi ladies! I’m currently going through my first two week wait in this whole, crazy TTC adventure and it is killingggggggg meeeeee. I though I had ovulated two days ago, but had some serious ovulation pain last night so now I’m in limbo, assuming I’m 1DPO - Wondfo tests ordered and being delivered on the 19th so no doubt I will be testing all the way up until AF or a pos test (because I’m the first to admit I have ZERO self control)!
I figured it would be a good idea to gather ladies in the same boat so we can check with each other and give words of encouragement however this cycle goes!

Mama D TTC #2 User image

108 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

91 - 100 of 108 Replies | Last Page

@shay thank you! And honestly I could have written that myself - that sounds exactly like my week. My test was faint today and I’m 2 days late so I couldn’t imagine I would have tested positive much earlier - I tested Monday and had not even a whiff of a line. Which is why I was caught off guard when this one came out positive.
I should have been tipped off because I could smell my dogs food from across the kitchen and I wanted to barf, but it’s only setting in now that it was pregnancy related. I’m holding out hopes for you. Keep us updated!

Mama D TTC #2 User image

4 years ago • Post starter

Endomama that is amazing, what a lucky month for us.
It’s funny because on Tuesday night I had a faint line. Wednesday morning, nothing. Felt bummed. Tested Wednesday arvo, squinter. Three hours later, faint but clear positive! I’m just going to test in the evenings from now, because it fluctuates so much in early pregnancy.

User image

4 years ago

I know how you feel hahaha! On another note I’m craving grapes mmm

User image

4 years ago

@Erised and @Endo -- YAY! I'm so happy for you guys! I hope your lines keep getting darker and darker!
@Endo your first cycle trying...I'm sure you know from reading the posts on CTP how lucky and truly blessed you are!!!
@Erised, i'm craving....V8 juice?! Can't get enough of it.
@Shay hang in there girl, it is a journey and it will happen when the time is right. Just do your best and take the best care of yourself which it sounds like you are already doing. If you have PCOS, i recommend Ovasitol powder (OTC, you can get on amazon) and Metformin (if your doc will prescribe).

4 years ago

I need some help ladies. My temps and chart just don’t make sense to me right now. I think I ovulated since I see a consistent change in temp that is staying pretty high, but at the same time my temps are low!!! Like not even 97.0 degrees F!!! Ugh I am just so tired of this guessing game!!! Still not AF and no normal signs of her. Technically today should have been my first day of AF but she hasn’t been consistent for a while now. So it may just be that she wants to be a day or two later. I just don’t understand my chart.

user submitted image

User image

4 years ago

That kind of looks like an anovulatory chart to me ): 97 is high for me, but if you’re usually higher than that in your LP then I would say it’s low. Are you being ultra consistent about taking your temps?

Mama D TTC #2 User image

I lied. I looked at it closer and can see the trend. Hmmmmm......... I don’t know, girl. I would wait out the witch for another day and test again.

Mama D TTC #2 User image

Hi ladies. I’m new to this. I have regular cycles and was set to ovulate Monday. I had positive OPK Sunday and Monday. We BD Saturday and Monday. So, I am 3-4 dpo. Ever since yesterday (2dpo), i have been bloated as all get out, gassy (way more noticeable than ever), had some cramping on my right lower abdomen and lower back, and uterus feeling full. Only thing is I have little CM. I know it is WAY too early for pregnancy symptoms, but what is it I’m feeling? It is positive?

4 years ago

Thanks @Endomama I am trying not to get ahead of myself though. AF was supposed to start today and hasn't. Plus I feel super nauseous and have some heartburn that just won't let up. My chest is hurting on and off, plus my nips are pretty sensitive. Super tired today too. Just going to try and not over think it all. We have plenty of things that we are working on to keep me distracted. I may have to get some FRER tests today and see what happens. Just really feel gross today.

User image

4 years ago

@megan Hey there and welcome! I have a few questions, followed by what happened with me this cycle in case it can help.
Do you track BBT, CM, or just use OPKs?
Do you typically have ovulation symptoms?

Here's what happened to me in a nutshell:
From CD5 to CD12 I had my typical pre-O pains (keep in mind, I'm usually in pain 3 weeks out of the month due to Endo)
CD12 I had EWCM ( suspected day of O, will find out for sure when I get a scan)
O'day and 1dpo-7dpo, I had cramping, more CM than usual, pinching pains at 5dpo on left side, dizziness and hip/lower back pain
8dpo-11dpo, Nothing. Literally all my 'symptoms' stopped, I didn't have PMS or PG signs, i had a literal crap ton of BFNs (see my photo gallery... seriously.)
12dpo, I had light cramping, like AF was going to show, but also a weird increase in CM instead of bleeding. I started to feel like all my bras were super uncomfortable and the benign lump in my breast hurt like a mofo, which usually happens right before AF. I put my bathing suit on at like 8pm and my boobs wouldn't fit it anymore which is weird because I have really small boobs.
13dpo-15dpo - Kept having random waves of cramping like I was starting AF, but had EWCM instead. I started being revolted by smells around my house ( dog food, OH when he got home from work, my fridge..), I also noticed my skin and hair is/was super oily and normally I'm VERY dry. I use coconut oil for moisturizer and all of a sudden I don't need to. I would get waves of being super hot and feeling nauseated along with an annoying but minor headache - which all came together in little random bursts. AF didn't show after 2 days being late so I tested and WHAM. faint, but positive.

So my "tells" were : Lack of AF, waves of AF cramps, CM increased day AF was due, my smeller was super sensitive, my boobs apparently got larger and I didn't notice, oily skin/hair, Hot/headache/nausea combo in little bursts

Mama D TTC #2 User image

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo