Community post

Success story

Preseed

Who used preseed lubricant??

God is good

13 Comments • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 13 Comments | Last Page

I have, but only once.. my DH hated it. He said if felt good, but then his stuffs just went numb .. lol let’s just say we didn’t get to finish. We started using conceive plus this cycle, we like it.

4 years ago

I used it this cycle,( 2 times) lets see!!
Thx

God is good

4 years ago • Post starter

We used a few cycles when TTC. It made everything a little too slippery in our opinion... The cycle we conceived we didn't use it. My sister-in-law used it both times she conceived and they liked it!

4 years ago

I’m 5 days late so far after using it for the first time this cycle find what works for your body and partner, but it’s a good lube/helper for us

4 years ago

????????????????????????????????

God is good

We've been using it for 9 months. Got two bfp but both ended early (not related to pre seed). We like it and I think it helps. I only use a little bit during fertile window because I have pretty fertile cm on my own.

4 years ago

My husband and I used it but only a little bit in my fertile week as it made things slippery.

User image[/url]

4 years ago

Did you have a BFP when you used it?

God is good

My husband and I tried for 2 and a half years for our second. I'm currently 17 weeks preggers and we used preseed the cycle we conceived. We had never used it before but we were also taking all sorts of vitamins and changing our health lifestyles. My husband also took fertile aid for men for three months. I cant say it was for sure the preseed that did the trick but I'm a huge fan of it. We didnt use a lot either, just barely enough to get the little swimmers moving.

4 years ago

Used it as directed with inserts several cycles no change (and expensive if used as directed every time we BD) . We then just used it like we would a regular lubricant so it would be safe for sperm. We used it like this the cycle we got pregnant after an HSG.

4 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo