Community post

Journal

23 DPO Ultrasound and HCG results.

7/3 HCG- 80
7/5 HCG- 116
7/8 HCG- 178

Today's ultrasound showed nothing. Which is common for those levels. But, my doctor is worried that the HCG is slowly climbing and not in a good way....
Progesterone results are still pending.
I got 3 opinions today....and I am to come back again on Wednesday for another HCG draw. If it keeps slowly creeping doctors feel its safest to intervene especially with my given health conditions. They dont want to risk it if it is an ectopic.
I honestly thought this little one was going to make it when I saw that positive test on 6/25.
No matter how early the loss...no matter how many losses...it never gets easier!! Even if we never saw an embryo or a heartbeat...he/she still was loved so immensely!
Angel #4

This was the quickest we conceived, only 19 cycles! For us, that was fast
Makes me hug my 2 miracles a bit tighter tonight! I know God knows best and he gives when the time is right. Always grateful and blessed no matter what!
On the bright side, my DS turns 5 tomorrow!

3 Comments • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Comments (sorted by laughs)

1 - 3 of 3 Comments

Update? And how many days late is 23dpo?

4 years ago

So sorry to see this update :(

4 years ago

@MrsFord- Thank you for your kind words!

4 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo