Community post

Discussion

Fertilitysmart

Has anyone use this pill called Fertilitysmart?

God is good

14 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

1 - 10 of 14 Replies | Last Page

Thanks .. I needed to hear that today, been pretty down and bummed about it today

4 years ago

Guys,it’s work
God,husband,me, preseed,Fertilitysmart,opk ,temperature ,maca , pineapple core (1dpo to 5dpo)and legs up... BFP at 11dpo

God is good

4 years ago • Post starter

Never heard of it.. is it a supplement of some sort?

Oh and FYI, I saw you post your cycle on another discussion board, our cycles look very close.

user submitted image

4 years ago

It’s a supplement pill.
Yes we’re twinnie

God is good

Are you currently taking it or just thinking about it? How long have you been TTC? This is my 2nd cycle TTC this year. I tried a couple years ago for about 4-5 months and quit, it ended up being very stressful and put it on the back burner. Now I’m 33 turning 34 in a few months, so now I thought I’d get busy as I want at least 2!!!
Have you had any symptoms? I’ve had really sore bbs and nipples, and just cramps and bloated. The cramps haven’t felt good the last 24 hours so I’m really hoping it’s implantation! I really think I ovulate on July 2nd, not the third based on bbt, OPK, and symptoms. So that would make me 7 dpo. I was foolish enough to test this morning, BFN of course, and will continue every morning. Once I start I can’t stop lol

4 years ago

I’m currently taking it. I’m 34 yo, ttc for 3 months. First time trying ,it’s already stressful with those BFNs ????????????‍??.
I want 2 babies lol. For now I only have pelvic pain . Base on opks, CM... i ovulate on 4th of July . I plan to test at 10 or 11dpo????????????
I hope this will be our month.????????

God is good

Hello twinnie!
Did you test today?

God is good

Ya I did lol it was clearly a BFN
8 dpo is still very early.. so I’m trying to not let it bother me.
Will try again tomorrow! I was having really bad cramps yesterday and woke up today with none... so I’m hoping that was implantation?!?!? If it was, then it’s definitely too early.
I’ll just keep testing until BFP or AF comes.

Did you test ?

4 years ago

No I can’t . I don’t want to see another BFNs.????????
OMG it’s so stressful

God is good

It can be very stressful. Getting a bfn on 7 dpo and 8 dpo isn’t so bad, but as I get into 9 dpo, 10 dpo, and higher with a bfn, it’s stressful and disappointing.

4 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo