Community post

Question

Clomid???

Ladies,

I'm taking Clomid for the first time ever. I am CD 1 and will start CD 5. What should I expected? I don't really have EwCm so what should I do since I have heard this can dry you up?

User image

7 Answers • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 7 of 7 Answers

I’m a fellow Clomid mumma! I’m on my second cycle of Clomid days 3 - 7, I conceived my eldest after two years of trying and two rounds of Clomid back in 2014. Only thing I can say is I am a little more emotional on Clomid and the hot flushes are AWFUL! But it’s so worth it ?? I’m currently 3 DPO I ovulated on CD 19 I have a 40-42 day cycle I have my fingers crossed for this cycle . If you have anymore questions I’m happy to answer, I’m also on 100mg.

TTC #2

4 years ago

Thanks ladybuglove. Love your name. Ladybugs are my thing.

I appreciate the heads up on being emotional and hot flashes. I think I'm already emotional enough so I can handle that. Been through hot flashes before so I can endure that as well. Fingers crossed you caught the eggie.

User image

4 years ago • Post starter

You might want to drop by Walmart or Walgreens and pick up some pre seed. Iys a fertility lube that mimics the body's natural fertile cm. It comes with an applicator to get it close to the cervix to help those swimmer's get where they need to go!

Mill

4 years ago

I have some conceive plus just need to get an applicator. So likes the feel of conceive plus.i dont ever get EWCM.

User image

@bugttc I've used clomid with DD and conceived 1st go around this will be my 3rd time trying with clomid for my 2nd child. but for me it gave me a lot of symptoms like a pregnancy symptoms: back and hip pain, vivid dreams, hot flashes at night, cramps, mood swings, bloating, increased eating habit and acid reflux. I know that's a lot but its the symptoms I get because I don't get all these symptoms for a period. and you period will not start until you stop taking the progesterone. you know all these symptoms I named could be contributed to the progesterone.

4 years ago

@mommy, the doctor didnt say anything about me taking progesterone. I have finished my clomid and didnt really have any symptoms. One hot flash that was it. BDing every other day. Started testing OPks but normally I do not O till CD17-21

User image

Do the OPKs work when you take the clomid?

User image

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo