Community post

Discussion

Really need some advice!

Really need some advice for post depo Provera injection
I was on the depo Provera injection back in February and I didn’t go back for the 2nd injection due to too much bleeding!
Anyway it ran out end of May and I still kept bleeding, so I went GP who advised on pregnancy tests etc just incase too which one came back positive last Saturday! (It was darker at the bottom of the test line for some reason) I’ve taken soo many tests with now only faint lines on some and nothing on others but no one will see me because I don’t have a strong test line! I did ask for a blood test at doctors but the system wouldn’t allow it as I’m assuming it’s because we have a gynaecology hospital dedicated for that so I could only do urine tests at doctors
Also 5-6th of July I had pink discharge which has now cleared up.
Could this just all be due to the contraception I was on and my body is just messed up?
I will attach my first positive and a latest test

user submitted image

6 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

Hey, hun! I see positive on both. Yes, they are faint but they are there. Retest in a few days to be sure.

4 years ago

I’m just worried because I got the first positive last Saturday 2 days after I stopped bleeding! And then I’ve kept getting faint since and I’m worried it’s a miscarriage and no one will help me to confirm if it is

4 years ago • Post starter

There are free preganancy clinics/centers that will test you and give you free items. And the emergency room will test your blood for you; if you dont have a doctor at the moment.

4 years ago • Edited

Even in the uk? My hospital one won’t do it for me until I get a clear positive on a clearblue but we have sexual health clinics for pregnancy tests but I’ve already sent one to the doctor

Check again in the next couple of days, hun. I got a bfn today. Due for Af tomorrow. I have my fingers cross for us both, Doll

4 years ago

They are still incredibly faint or negative and idk what to do

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo