Community post

Question

Anyone want to shed some light ....

Hey everyone!

My husband and I are trying to conceive number 2 and I just have some questions.

We started in March this year and literally since then my periods have been playing up and I’m not getting ewcm like I had been every month previously
I haven’t been tracking my ovulation with test strips this month as I just wanted to be as stress free as possible
I am still getting the usual cycle for me with my CM and getting lots of watery stuff still happening which is usually what I’d get before ewcm just nothing this month
We been having sex a lot and trying to time it around what could be considered fertile CM

MY questions are

- can you get pregnant from watery but not ewcm ? We’ve been using concieve plus to help

- how would I tell when to test if I don’t know when I ovulated ? If at all this month ?

Any success story’s for me ????

3 Answers • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

Hello, I have pcos and my husband only has 1% fertility we have been ttc baby No1 for over 3 years, I rarely get ewcm every few months maybe but last month we used concieve plus due to no ewcm etc and actually fell pregnant i started to track my ovulation cd 10 then give up around cd 14 as didn't think there was a chance due to my cm not changing

I tested positive on cd 29 of a normally 30-40day cycle I do one test every day from cd 20 good luck x

4 years ago

I’m currently 11 weeks and the cycle I got pregnant I didn’t notice any ewcm at all. I only knew i ovulated because I have pretty intense ovulation pain and only one ovary so know exactly where it hurts. So yes, definitely it’ll possible. Don’t forget, cervical fluid comes from your cervix, internally, so just because nothing is “coming out” doesn’t mean there isn’t something happening internally that can help carry those sperm. Good luck!

4 years ago

This is really helpful thank you both! I actually ovulated in the end a week later than expected and had it confirmed but two clearblue ovulation kits

My question now is I’m 6DPO and I’m getting TONNES of creamy yellow ish cervical mucus and am so dizzy and have a super sore lower back since like 2DPOand not getting any of the same pre period symptoms is normally get so who knows maybe my body dosent hate me haha

4 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo